WEB Tpplulz.com, just moved servers, fucked something up.

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Foxx, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Foxx

Foxx New Member

I have just moved one of my vBulletin forums to another server, and all I decided to bring with me in the database was the posts and members.

Everything seemed to work, but for some reason the polls are fucked up. I don't know if this is an issue with the transfer of the database, or possibly vBSEO, but when you vote on a poll it takes you to the results of the poll but in a completely random thread. Sometimes it will say the poll is closed and you cannot even vote.

www.tpplulz.com And like I said, all I brought with me was the members and posts, nothing else, which is why you only see one forum with all of the posts in it. I kind of like it this way, it's interesting and nice and plain, but this poll problem is pissing me off. I've tried the vBcom and vBSEO support forums but have not gotten an answer yet. This is usually a good place to get answers to stupid shit like this, so let's hope someone here knows how to fix this.

2. Half-Time

Half-Time OT Supporter

Did you try vBulletin Support? That's an odd problem. Have you checked your databases?

3. Foxx

Foxx New Member

I made a thread but they have yet to respond. Usually Steve Machol answers right away.

It is a weird problem. I'm thinking it may have to do with one of my vBSEO settings, because the database seems to be fine. But I don't know what the fuck it is and I've been trying to figure this out for a while now with no luck.