FRK Toys for Boys

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by IreLynx, Aug 30, 2006.

1. IreLynx

IreLynx New Member

Okay, so I've got some questions. I'm shopping for a toy for my fiance and I'm kind of hung up on what to look for. To narrow it down, I'm referring to anal toys...mostly things that will massage the prostate or give a similar effect. So while browsing I'm noticing that most of those toys seem to maintain a length of 3.75"-4.5"; is that a size I should keep in mind while toy shopping? So far I've got (for choices):

Aneros: The most obvious choice, but also the most expensive ($48), and the more expensive the toy is, the longer it'll have to wait before being bought.

Mens Pleasure Wand: This seems like a cheaper alternative, but I googled for reviews and found none. While it seems interesting, I don't want to spend $20 if it's going to be a pain in the ass (pun intended) to use.

Standard Curved Plug: By far the cheapest option. Any plug that's curved properly to hit the spot.

So...looking for opinions on any/all of those options. Any help narrowing it down (or specific toy suggestions) would be appreciated. I'm not worried if he finds this thread since he knows that I've been planning to get him a toy at some point. I could have just taken the easy route via finger, but I keep long nails. :)

2. David02

David02 Guest

I've tried several anal toys and the Aneros is by far my favorite. It doesn't look like much but it is really an amazing toy. It would be a great choice wether he is a beginner to anal play or experienced at it.

Also, I know it's not an anal toy, but does he have a fleshlight? Can't say enough good things about that toy either.

You seem like a very cool and open minded fiance/wife. Good luck! :bigthumb:

3. jdw

jdw New Member

well I guess it depends on the intended use.

A plug or the Aneros if he's going solo, or maybe a vibrator if you're joining in (or how about a plug AND a vibrator?)

4. FifthGear

FifthGear -

gspot vibrator?

5. JonnyBlazeRSP

JonnyBlazeRSP Hustlin's in my veins - you cannot stop it - Walki

iv never bought specifically for men but ill just say my girls smaller toys work just fine.

6. Cracked

Cracked New Member

Get 2-3 items. I'd be happy with a plug and wand. Can't say much on the aneros since I've yet to use it. If its in the budget maybe look at strap ons?

7. IreLynx

IreLynx New Member

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll keep them in mind. :)

8. thebigcheese

thebigcheese New Member

It may be a little on the pricey side, but for me at least, electricity is the way to go. I have a normal run of the mill plug, and then a cool rimba electric plug that hooks a tens unit box. It's a little more, but in my opinion extremely worth it.

9. Cracked

Cracked New Member

how so?