FRK Toy questions

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Nucleartiger, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Nucleartiger

Nucleartiger Clemson makes my nipples hard

I did a search and read just about all the threads specifically about vibrators from the last year but I still had a question.

What are your current favorite toys and what would you recommend for a woman that has never used a toy of any kind? I want to spice things up a little with the wife, unfortunately she will never go with me to pick out one for herself so I need OTs help.

Details about the wife. She loves when I am fingering her and rubbing her clit and most of her orgasms are clittoral orgasms. I have made her cum a few times just from vaginal penetration but mostly it is from rubbing her clit. I do know that when she masturbates (which she says she doesn't do often) she only rubs her clit and that she sometimes like to use the shower head.

Personally I wanted to get her something that she can use for penetration as well as clittoral stimulation but I am open to any suggestions.

Thanks for the help and any suggestions about how to introduce it to a woman that is not very outgoing when it comes to trying new things but really enjoys it when she does would also be of great help.

2. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

Butterfly :)

3. Nucleartiger

4. JoJoBee

JoJoBee Hanging out with my chicks! OT Supporter

what's your price range? Are you just wanting something to pleasure her with? or something that can be used while you are inside her?

You can always get her a dual... they can be reasonably priced to pricey. this is the one I have. I love the fact that it has a 1 year warranty. If it breaks, mail it in with a $10 shipping check and you get a new one shortly. To me, that is important. In fact, I need to send mine back... Damn.

http://loverspackage.com/p-62296-sutera-next-gen-dual.aspx

I have been preferring my phallix g-spot toy. That won't break on me. :wtc:

Good luck on your search!

5. Nucleartiger

Want something to use on her before sex and possibly during as well but mostly before.

6. jimbo_jones

jimbo_jones New Member

I'm going to provide links to a couple of EdenFantasys forum discussions that might give you some hints about what other people (mostly women) prefer in their sex toys. The first discussion is if they had to pick only one toy:
    http://www.edenfantasys.com/sex-forum/using-sex-toys/personal-experiences/if-you-could-only-have/
    This second one is in regards to rabbit vibes particularly as they seem to be pretty popular amongst the ladies:
    http://www.edenfantasys.com/sex-forum/sex-toys/vibrators/best-first-time-rabbit/
    Maybe you'll get some good suggestions from there.
    There are lots of lengthy reviews on EdenFantasys as well, so if you start narrowing in on a particular toy or type of toy you might get some information from the reviews.

7. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Can you PM a review (on the purchase experience) yet or do you need more time?

8. VibraNation

VibraNation www.VibraNation.com

Phallix is a great brand name for glass toys, although a little bit pricey you can find alternatives for much lower price and basically the same thing.

I would suggest you and the wife pick out a toy TOGETHER that way she can have input on what she wants. No one knows better than your wife on what she enjoys!.

Good luck

9. Nucleartiger

I would love to be able to do this together however she absolutely WILL NOT go to the store nearby to look at them. She is very much a prude and generally thinks that only freaks use toys. She did just have her eyes opened by a play that she went and saw (about women) and they talked about sex and and using vibrators.

I will definitely check out those forums and see what else I can find out. Thanks everyone and definitely keep giving suggestions.

10. Nucleartiger

Oh and I was wanting to keep it below $100 really though price really isn't a big factor here.

11. floydwall888

floydwall888 New Member

They sale toys online as well my friend :wavey:

12. FallNAngel

FallNAngel ...destroyer of threads...

I would definitely consider the online route. If she's open to using a toy but won't go into the store, it'd be my guess that she's embarrased; which shopping online could solve.

Personally, I'd look into something that's just clitoral stimulation. That way she can use it alone, or when you're with her (penetrating or not) and hopefully one that just does penetrating will do it a bit better than one that does both.

My wife is the same way, it's really just clitoral stimulation that does it for her. If your wife is anything like mine (as far as taste in toys), you won't need a million dollar toy that does everything... just one with good solid vibrations to it. My wifes personal favorite is this one: http://sinnerorsaintreviews.blogspot.com/2007/05/california-exotics-impulse-ultra-7.html

13. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

14. Nucleartiger

Yeah I have thought about the ability to purchase online but I want this to be a surprise and I can't be certain that I would be the one that picked up the package.

15. Nucleartiger

Unfortunately she isn't open to anything outside of the straight vanilla missionary position sex. If it takes me too long to cum she gets on top. She will try new things on occasion and what kills me is that when she does let loose every once in a blue moon she really gets into it and I can tell that she really enjoys it but she won't do it again. For instance she had been out of town for about a month and we got to talking about having sex when she got home and I told her how I couldn't wait to see her body and the next thing I know I had a picture message of her playing with her nipple while driving down the interstate. We took pictures and video later that night and we both had an amazing time. She really got into it wanting me to turn the computer screen so she could watch me sliding in and out of her yet she won't even entertain the thought of doing that again.

So since she kind of got her eyes opened to the fact that more than just a hand full of sexually depraved women use toys for pleasure I am going to use that to my advantage and try to add something new and spice up the sex life. hopefully it will help her to loosen up and stay more open to new things.

16. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

Ok so hang on a sec... does she KNOW that you are going to be buying this???

17. JoJoBee

JoJoBee Hanging out with my chicks! OT Supporter

yes, i will do so tomorrow.... i swear!

18. Nucleartiger

No, she doesn't. I have talked to her about things like this and she steadfastly refuses to even think about purchasing or using something like that.

I have a female friend of mine that I was talking to about things and somehow the subject of toys got brought up. We started talking about it and she said that she had never used a toy before until her husband pulled one out and started using on her while they were playing around one night. Now she absolutely loves them.

I have got to do something to get my wife to come out of the freezer and get the physical side of our relationship going.

19. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

Generally your best way to get change in a relationship is talk and discussion, not surprises. If you've talked about it and she refuses to consider it....well I don't think the outcome is going to be what you want when you spring it on her.

Lets turn the tables here, she wants to use a dildo on you and talks to you about it. You're not interested and flat out say its not what you want to do. How thrilled are you going to be one night when she suddenly starts slipping you the ron jeremy replica?

20. Nucleartiger

haha that was a good analogy there.

The thing is that I have tried talking to her about it and she won't even consider anything. Its only when I initiate something different that she realizes that she enjoys it. She is completely stuck in her way of thinking that she isn't going to try something different until she is presented with it. There has got to be a point where she should be willing to do stuff for my pleasure as well. I do anything and everything that she has ever wanted me to do I am just looking for a little reciprocation.

I don't want to just surprise her with it but she is forcing me too because she won't even consider considering it.

21. Nucleartiger

Well after looking at the forums I think that I will get the Hitachi magic wand. I can pass that off as a massager and just work it into our sex sometime. I can buy some attachments for it for penetration later.

22. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Last time I looked, Amazon.com had the best price on these!

23. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

Good idea! If she isn't aware you're buying a 'sex toy' this is probably the best option. Bring it out to give her a back massage. Do that a few times and then one time when you're massaging her back with it say "don't you think this would feel good on your pussy?" Or something like that...

24. Nucleartiger

yeah, those were my thoughts exactly. Plus she is not ticklish at all so I know that I could use this on her legs for the sake of a nice rub down and kinda just let the vibrations right there in her lower region maybe form the idea in her own head that she could use it for more than just a massager.

25. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

How have things gone thus far?

The only additional thing I would state is, as everyone has mentioned, springing something on her is not a good idea, simply because it will make her very defensive and result in nothing happening. If she is surprised, she will immediately tuck into her shell and it will just result in a fight between you too and even less likely to occur the next time you bring it up.

As others have stated, start slow. The wand is great as you can slowly bring it in, it isn't intimidating and it is, apparently, AMAZING! If she sees how good it could be, she might be more inclined to explore more.

Good luck and let us know how things have gone (or are going).