TAT tounge is done

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by phlashkill, Jan 22, 2006.

1. phlashkill

phlashkill New Member

i just got my tounge peirced last night and was already eating like 4 hours after, real food too. i am pretty happy with it, jsut cant wait to get a smaller barbell because this one is big so that it has room to swell.
    also have an industrial done, and i wanna get my ears peirced possibly.
    then its time for tattoos.

2. hopeudiemahc

hopeudiemahc "stay true to yourself and follow your heart. Giv

tattoos shoulda came first

3. ebbnflo

ebbnflo REAL- LAOT Hermit

What sucked for me when I got my tongue pierced several years ago was that they couldn't fit a smaller barbell in my tongue, and I had to keep the original one, which was kinda too long, but not horrible.
    I guess I have a fat ass tongue or a very muscular tongue, or I dunno. LOL
    I got a sore throat for a couple days after I got my tongue pierced, but the piercing itself was surprisingly painless.

4. jtl090179

jtl090179 Oh I get it, yeah. He's the girl, then you're the OT Supporter

when i got mine done the first thing i did was went out and had a smoke with the piercer. she was total cool. very conservative looking but had traveled the world studying tatoo art and piercings of primitive civilizations.
    my tongue swelled for the first couple of hours or so and then i was giving my girlfriend at the time head already that same night

5. SpectraRedZ

SpectraRedZ New Member

When I got my tongue pierced, I came home about an hour later and ate solid food (those hamburger helper singles). Turns out they put a titanium 5/8" bar in there for the initial piercing, so I had an indent on my tongue for awhile. Swelling went down after 4 days or so though and never had a problem talking :) They told me it was a 12g, but when I took it out and compared it to my 12g barbell I ordered, I learned the initial one was a 14 (the 12 fit right in though). I love though and would do it again :) I wish my damn tragus would be as cooperative when it comes to healing.

6. SpectraRedZ

SpectraRedZ New Member

Luckily I had quit smoking about 8 months before I got it done. I'm guilty when it came to kissing, and only stayed away from the oral sex for about 10 days. Still pisses me off that they pierced it w/ a 5/8" bar and told me it was a 12 when it was 14. (Havent gone back there, found some place different & closer for my tragus & future piercings). I blame the bar length on some of the soreness that came from it 2-3 days after I got it done, since it was so short.

I had also heard you weren't supposed to drink alcohol during the healing period, but the next day I had gone to a cookout & drank beer and some mixed drink later. Never had a problem with that either.

7. schrinediggity

schrinediggity New Member

holy crap you guys all got lucky, or maybe i just got screwed. I had my toungue pierced one year on the sunday b4 xmas. Xmas was on thursday. I was just starting to be able to eat food again by that thursday. My tongue swelled so much i could barely talk for about 2 days. Worst experience of my life. I have tmj in my jaw tho so it hurt to much to play with the barbel all the time. So it only lasted about 3 months and then i took it out. I was at the dentist the other day, and out of the blue she asked me if i ever had my tongue pierced. I said ya i did why. She told me it was becuase i have a cracked tooth (not painfull, but cracked), presumably from the piercing. so be very carefull.