Toughest thing in your relationship?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Rotate, Mar 24, 2006.

1. Rotate

Rotate New Member

What, in your current relationship, is the thing that causes the most problems/issues/talks/etc? So what if its minor.

Is it money, sex, closeness, etc?

2. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

i don't do long distance relationships, yet this is number 2. :o my current interest is 1500 miles away. still... life is grand :big grin: things are so different this time around :wiggle:

3. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

4. BTA

BTA New Member

She always leaves cabinet doors open.

And never tightens the tops to anything (ketchup bottle, milk, whatever)

That's all I can come up with.

Oh her problem with me woul dprobably be my severe laziness

5. foreverLost

foreverLost New Member

Age & Schedules

6. Indrew

Indrew New Member

My last relationship broke up because of Age & Schedules.

My current relationship is still young and I can't find anything yet.

7. MP525i

MP525i New Member

she takes things way too personal most times.

8. Mojo

Mojo New Member

the sex just isnt as great as it was 2 years ago:hsd:

9. ChrisOT

ChrisOT New Member

I'm not sure, money... to see her being 800~ miles away or for her coming here, she has college.

The distance itself...

Hmm..money. Yes, no matter what it can't work without it.

10. notsousual

notsousual New Member

Not in a relationship now, but can list the big reasons why the last one ended.

Maturity...we were on different levels, he's still stuck in highschool. Nothing has changed in his life since then. Same friends, same work pretty much, same schedule every weekend, still lives with his dad, and finds the same stupid crap hilarious (to an annoying degree). Me? I've moved on.

Sex...he would demand I do all this crap, stuff I wasn't comfortable with and certainly didn't want to do on command, sex shouldn't be like that, and he didn't care or have any respect for me. All he would say "Well if I can only have sex with one person it better be good." Which is true to a certian extent, but you should never berate your SO or pressure/force them into doing things they really dont want to do.

Money...he thought I wasted alot of money, which is in a sense true. But I live on my own, pay my own bills, and budget for the impulse items I'd like to buy. But he'd argue with me constantly, even though there were so many things he didn't get about money and living on your own. He was 3 years older and still lived with his dad while going to school...so it was a lost arguement anyway but he just wouldn't give it up

Friends...he was dead set on me not talking to anyone male that wasn't him. Pissed him off. And when I wanted to see friends I've had for YEARS before him and I were together, he'd get super super pissed

Work...we work together, and things get far too personal there, i.e. problems outside of work being dragged into work, or problems at work affecting the relationship

Girls...although I wasn't allowed to have any guy friends (or I was allowed but I got lots of crap about it...neverending crap) he keep in contact with most his exes, went out to lunch with them, went over to their houses to help fix computers, etc. Which I was ok with, I trusted him. But he didn't have the same respect or trust for me, so that hurt our relationship alot. And he would go out of his way (example: at a mall he went down the escalator and in a big huge loop with me just so he could check out this hot girl and tell me about how incredibly hot she was) to make me feel bad by checking out other chicks and comparing them to me.

So....needless to say we aren't together anymore. Sorry it was so long, got kinda into it lol

11. Fallout Girl

Fallout Girl New Member

insecurities and jealousy, on both sides.

12. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

Schedules and distance

13. snowboard_queen

snowboard_queen New Member

Mine and His Schedule they are both totally different it's totally not cool

His damn Insecurity...it's annoying as hell...

14. lauren

lauren Active Member

15. frpSpore

frpSpore New Member

I had to lead a double life. Every time I did something that she considered bad or wrong, she would get moody, cry, cease talking, ect......It got to the point where my friends all knew what could and could not be said in her presence. The sex (what little there was) was not exciting and she didn't seem to be very interested. She'd jerk me off all day, but wtf, I can do that myself. I finally got tired of all the sneaking and deceit and tossed a magazine full of hollow point bullets to her and said "I can't take it anymore." At that point I spilled the beans about everything and she transformed in a blubbering pile of tears and that was that.

In my current relationship, I couldn't be happier.

16. tehexile

tehexile New Member

not having one... :jerkit:

17. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

food? I would really love for you to expand on that one.

18. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Maybe she's dating a fatass and she's trying to get him to go on a diet? :noes:

19. lauren

lauren Active Member

he only eats pizza, chinese and hamburgers :rofl:

actually, hes not that bad. hes just a picky eater...and thinks some of the things i love are disgusting :hs:

and yeah, ive dated fat guys before. i wouldnt ask someone to change for me. thats just not right...

20. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

:rofl: Trying to cook for someone like that would get old FAST! My hubby's pretty picky too when it comes to food but I've learned to adapt (and cook two meals :hs: ).

21. Libera

Libera New Member

And I thought my boyfriend was the only one to leave every single cabinet door open when he's done getting whatever it is he needs from them.
    He gets stuff out, and doesn't put things away when he's done with it. We argue mostly about communication, sometimes it's like talking to a wall with him. Schedules can be a problem too, He works M-F 9-5 but my schedule is always different and I typically work all three shifts during each week. I've also been working a lot of overtime. There is a big age difference as well, I'm 19 and he is about to be 25. That actually isn't a problem at all though, I'm very mature, and he is a bit immature...So it evens out :bigthumb:

22. rhetto

rhetto OT Supporter

She drinks too much.

23. Dan-blackline

Dan-blackline Registered Sex Offender

She's jealous and insecure about just about everything ever.

24. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

See, I've got that same deal -- mainly because I have health issues related to what, how, and when I eat... but I'm not picky enough to force making two totally separate meals. I've always had the philosophy that if food is being made "from scratch," a small portion of it can be placed aside in a smaller container and cooked without the spices and certain elements that I can't have, and I'm fine with that. It doesn't take much (if any) extra effort, so I dunno what more I would be able to do about it.

However I can definitely see where that could become a problem. I always feel bad whenever I'm going out to eat someplace where I really don't have control over what is in the food I have to choose from. :hsd:

25. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Blazin- he has NEVER forced me to cook two seperate meals, but some of my favorite meals are ones I know he truly doesn't like and I would prefer to cook him something else to keep us both satisfied. :)