Tough Choices

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 94SupraTT, Jul 5, 2005.

1. 94SupraTT

94SupraTT Well-Known Member

Situation:

Girl A

Met her 3 years ago, got quite attached to her, then she leaves for school. While at school we grow apart abit but still care about eachother ALOT. talk every day, and definetly enjoy eachothers company. Fast forward 2 years, finaly see her again, she has changed physicaly ALOT mentaly ALOT, and neither in good ways, she has become the Jr high static cling type of GF who wants to inject herself into ever aspect of my life!

Still care about her, but the physical attraction is GONE, and she is drivin me nuts!

Girl B

old friend from school, saw her this last weekend in Orlando, also has changed alot in the 4 years since i saw her last, HOWEVER she has changed for the MUCH MUCH MUCH better. Drop dead gorgeous, very inteligent, about to get her Masters in Journalism, great convorsationalist, the works. As far as i can tell probably the closest to perfect i have yet found! even compatible in our sexual deviencies.

Spent alot of time with her, really really enjoy her company,

Dilema

Girl A is Very very very very delicate, and has serious co dependency issues, also i feel responisible for her and still care about her ALOT. but i WANT girl B in every imaginable way! i am quite literaly torn in two directions, unfortunatly since both of these girls are in school and will be there for some time im stuck in an LD relationship either way, which with my work scedule i dont mind!

so wtf does one do in this situation? honestly i would love to have both of them, but thats not gona work! :( how can someone break up with someone who has the codependency issues as well as all the rest without jading them for life, or really upsetting them, I want this girl to be OK when all is said and done, and i dont feel like she will be if i just drop the hammer!

BTW no i didnt cheat on girl A this weekend, and Girl B wants me almost as bad as i want her!

what to do?

2. themacstallion

themacstallion The electric sheep are dreaming up your fate

You can't always worry about hurting people's feelings, in this situation you just have to do what you want to do...and the good choice should be as obvious to you as it is to me. You aren't responsible for Girl A's feelings, that sucks that she'd be hurt but she also wouldn't want you to be with her if you weren't happy would she? You have to do what makes you happy and not make pity decisions. Good luck man.

3. 94SupraTT

94SupraTT Well-Known Member

:) i agree, i guess i should have been more upfront with my question, im looking for the easiest and least damaging way to break this news to girl A. My concern isnt necisarily who i should be with, but how i should remove girl A from the equation with as little damage as possible1

4. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Tell girl A that you are sorry but you just don't feel right. The long distance thing is killing you, and you want to be young and live life without being tied down. You don't think it is fair to lead her on and think everything is okay when you have this storm going on inside of you. Don't leave the door open though. Say it would be best to keep her distance for a while, maybe you can be friends later on but for right now you need to be alone.