Touching the void

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Darketernal, Aug 30, 2007.

1. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

http://www.amazon.com/Touching-Void-Brendan-Mackey/dp/B00020X94W

Just saw touching the void, i never seen such an amazing real life happend story, now usually i could give a damn about mountain climbing and anyone dying on it ,why feel any sympathy for those who seek death? However, Its almost impossible , this stuff is just impossible ,its beyond real that this stuff really happend. I've never seen anything so dramatic and it was worse then 'i shouldn't be alive'.

This story is long, but once you get swallowed up with the mountain, your life changes forever. Its only 10 bucks or so for a superb movie and a chance to touch the void. :coolugh:

2. El_Rico

El_Rico New Member

:werd:

3. tefnut

tefnut build

I fully endorse this thread. It's one of the most amazing movies I've ever seen... it really shows how powerful human endurance can be. Wish more people would know about this one :bowdown:

There's a new movie coming out from the same producers, called "Deep Water", it might also be good, but I haven't had a chance to see it yet: http://imdb.com/title/tt0460766/

4. HoodRich

HoodRich Professional Street Nigga OT Supporter

one of the better books i've read. I havent seen the movie though. I might give it a try

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Thanks for the support
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

What they had to go thru was just sheer insanity. This movie will not dissapoint you, and brings human endurance at a whole new level going thru an hell of ice you have never seen before. And yes hopefully more people will watch this because its just insanely well made. And no , i don't like mountain climbing either ,but still this movie had an effect on me no other movie ever managed to do.

6. Insert

Insert Active Member

im actually a climber and ive heard nothing but :bowdown: about it.

might have to check it out.

7. Fetish

Fetish OT Supporter

I just watched this about a week ago, my jaw was on the floor for the entire film. Amazing.