SRS totally gave up...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by ruckutopa9, Nov 15, 2005.

1. ruckutopa9

ruckutopa9 New Member

Oh man..I totally gave up on this girl....
    #1 - I msged her on myspace to jokingly tell her she left too early from class cuzz i wanted to see if she wanted to eat with me..
    #2 - I msged her on AIM to wish her a good weekend
    #3 - I msged her on AIM to see how her weekend went..

All three times were different days and all three times there has been no response...maybe she wants me to ask in person..but I'm very casual and if you don't have the common decency to talk to me, even online, then I don't even wanna try for you...that just cinches' it for me because I'm gonna ask another girl out tmw then, the thing is both of them are in the same class so the "ignoring" girl is probably gonna see me ask the new girl out hehehe

P.S. I just found out that she went to class today, shes not enrolled in it, just doing a make up...my friend says she probably went so I could ask her out today hehehe

Last edited: Nov 15, 2005
  2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

eh, maby its nothing but msn,sms is something totally different then personal contact, i would just go up to her and ask her face to face what the deal is, she might have been busy for all you know.

3. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

She's not interested. C'mon, if some girl you were even slightly attracted to decided to email you or text you even once, you would reply. You gave her three opportunities and you didn't even get a single response. If you talk to her in person I am sure she will be polite, but she isn't interested. Need confirmation? Go ask her out. If her answer is anything other than a, "Yes, I would love to go there with you!" then she isn't interested. Excuses included. Girls make themselves available for guys they are interested in. If they aren't available then they don't like you, not matter what they say.

Next time, don't resort to informal impersonal written messages. If you become interested in someone then ask them out in person.