LGBT Totally Blown Away

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by spiffy_badrock, Nov 23, 2004.

1. spiffy_badrock

spiffy_badrock I'm sorry, if you were right, I'd agree with you.

Recently in my "Comparing The Arts" course, we were required to give a half-hour presentation dealing with a post-modern theory/idea of our choosing. After I get done blasting Wyland and Kinkade, I sit down and the next group gets ready. Now, there had been a guy I had eyed in that class for a while...very straight looking on the outside, quiet though (never heard him speak), medium build and stunning ice blue eyes. Always had a hat on backwards, and blonde tipped hair, just assumed he was another straight computer animation major. He gets up there cocks his hips to one side, places one hand on his waist and says in the most Emmett Honeycut voice, "So, lets talk about animation in the postmodern world, YAY!"

I nearly fell out of my seat.

What have been everyone elses expirences with this phenomena?

2. Ferron

Ferron So yes, I'll see you there.

I have had the reverse happen. Recently going to my friend's birthday party, I walk in to her apartment, and this guy jumps out of his seat and is all :hay:. Clearly, everyone thinks that his guy is gay. Oops, turns out that he is her new boyfriend. I guess I was confused when he was talking about his favorite shows, 'Jack and Bobby' and 'Desperate Housewives', his lisp and fashion sense. I'm not willing to admit a failure in my gaydar....I'm givin' him a little more time to marinate.

Can't remember a time being pleasantly surprised by a new gay.

3. coma

coma New Member

Can't say I've been "blown away" by a surprise gay dude who just happens to be hot.:wtc: UsuAlly they turn out to be homely queens.:ugh2:

4. Taylor

Taylor Guest

No, but I am often dumbfounded by metro guys who are (or claim to be) straight. And saddened :hs: