SRS torn between not taking what I want and playing it smart

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by black jesus, May 3, 2008.

1. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

I work with a girl I dated with for a little while. We had a vacation together which was awesome, and there was gratuitous sex. We hung out a few times after that, and it was really really good for both of us. I had to go out of town with her this week for work, and I resisted my desire to make a sexual move on her. I think we were there a couple times and she was waiting for me to make a move, but I didn't.

I've been on this huge kick lately where I make no fucking excuses for anything with women, and I go for what i want every time because when I started doing this and talking to every woman who I saw, i realized that regret is the most painful emotion of them all. I don't know I'm going to regret not going after her this time, or if it was a good decision, but right now I feel the regret. I don't want to look back on this in 10-years and think I made a mistake and compromised my life.

Any thoughts?

2. johan

johan Active Member

looking back is not always productive.

If you want this woman, go after her. Now.
    If you don't want this woman, don't spend effort reviewing and reviewing and reviewing.

Find the next woman to have copious amounts of sex with.

3. PureEnergy

PureEnergy New Member

Hey where do you meet women now? Do you actually go up to them at any place? And I think you've answer your own question.

4. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

i'm assuming this was just to air your thoughts, since you answered your own question

5. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

usually in bars, but I like grocery stores, gas stations, wherever I go. If I see a woman who I'm attracted to, I talk to her because she might be cool.