A&P Took Some Pics Of My Friend Mia, v.TEAR ME APART

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by PUREVIL, Aug 8, 2008.

1. PUREVIL

PUREVIL More Money Than Brains Croo

Some of you may know or not know or dont give a fuck, but I own a stripclub by night and one of my favorite girls saw some pics I took and wants me to take her pics for club promos... so we screwed around before work. Tell me what you think. I dont like how they are centered, I gotta work on that I think. But I'd like honest and helpful C&C because the pics I take tomorrow are going to be topless and maybe some full nude.

PS. Her hair is normally straight, but her blow dryer broke that day hahaha.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 8, 2008
  2. SonicYan

SonicYan Active Member

I'm jealous, I wanna own a stripclub. :hs:

The pics kinda look like snapshots. But hey, that's just an opinion from a nobody. :o

3. Jbrown

Jbrown OT Supporter

Lighting is harsh in ALL of them, over exposed. Number 1 is shit. Pose, everything about it sucks. All the pics are crooked in one way or another. Subject looks like a crack addict in number 2. wtf legs

:hs: :o

4. White Stormy

White Stormy Take that, subspace!

yeah lighting needs work. get a flash :o

or learn better how to use it :o

5. wisie

wisie New Member

What are you using lighting wise? Onboard or what? Give us some details of what you're working with.

Has potential

6. tehganj

tehganj oh, hi.

not all it's cracked up to be... you even start to lose the urge to wanna see girls (in any setting) naked. :hs:

7. hurleyint1386

hurleyint1386 Someone has sand in their vagina

The background texture is a bit distracting. Especially the first one

I'd hit it

8. Killyin

Killyin Vicariously I, live while the whole world dies.

Get some distance from the wall. The texture is very annoying.

What did you use as a lighting setup? Looks like direct flash. Lots of bounce off of the wall.

9. PUREVIL

Im using a 580EXII... im having issues with it being over or under.... these are the best out of the bunch. I tired bouncing it off the ceiling to avoid "hot spots", I tired firing off to the side, etc etc. The area we were in wasn't ideal... cuz it a small lapdance booth with 2 couches... I was on one, she was on the other. Plus the rooms are pretty dark, obviously. I know I suck at taking pics, should I invest in some, triggers, stands, softboxes or umbrellas? probably wouldn't hurt huh? Im trying to get it so the lighting is pretty even and avoid hot spots. Posing I suck at, I hate shooting people, for that I found a site and we are going to just copy those poses... cheating sorta but like I said I suck so I need all the help I can get hahahaha. OTAP is there hope for me? Or should I just get a P&S? LOL

10. Killyin

manual mode. off camera. exposure lock. win.

11. Killyin

btw, did you have the room lights on?

12. Gvidon

Gvidon New Member

Try again please.

She needs attitude, tell her to look away from the camera. Looks like she is really afraid of you or the camera.

Or it could be the lightning from the 580. :mamoru:

Whats your white balance on?

13. thomor25

thomor25 I make money online....

get ready for a run on that will entail marketing photog and model dos and don'ts for whta you want

don't color coordinate with your background, ie black couch and she's got black stockings and swimsuit on, she blends in too well, if she is a stripper and these are promo pics you want to show her figure not hide it, tell her to smile, guys want to spend money on women who look like they are enjoying themselves not women who look like they just got out of a 10 hour shift at the packing plant, tattoos have her cover them with makeup you'll get more guys coming in from a promo pic of a girl without tats when with when you see no tats you think elegant lady willing to show you a good time and knows how to, tats you get a picture of a skank with kids trying to support her family in the trailer park stripper, onto the hair, don't have her cover her shoulders cause with as much hair as she has it covers more then its fair share and you want to see curves not hair, for a reshoot in the same setup I'd do a white outfit with white or clear heals and her hair up. ALso hav efun with shadows, also she is so skinny that wide angle shots make her look like an addict but if pic number 2 wasn't wide like that and you had more light it would look good not great but good.

ALso if you got some time after work do some shower shots if you got one, I'v ebeen to like 3 clibs and out of all of them only 1 had a shower and it was in the vip room and the walls of the vip room were glass block, glass block and the water and the light coming through would have made for some awesome pics.

ok I think thats about it, everything I typed might just make sense to me but I dunno.

14. PUREVIL

We actually do have a shower on stage.

WB was set on Auto.

The lights in the rooms is very dim. When we go shoot some more pics it will be well before we open so I'll probably turn on the house lights so help even things out. We may do some outside shots as well.

No color coordination was going on.... she was dressed to work, it was usually slow when we first open. We decided to take some pics. I had a few reasons, but mostly because I wanted to test out settings and do test shots. And we were just having fun.

I agree she should act a lil more natural, in most of the pics she looks like shes a mannequin. But she needs to have that sex appeal kinda facial expression/look to her. Good thing is shes fun to hang out with, shes not a bitch and she'll take as many pics as I want her too. So if I dont get it right, we'll keep on trying damn it! LOL

Last edited: Aug 8, 2008
  15. Gvidon

Gvidon New Member

Hey you asked for honest and helpful C&C :mamoru:

16. PUREVIL

Hey Im not complaining.... if its coming across like I am, trust me Im not. Seriously I wanna get better and there are 2 ways of doing it. Taking more pics, asking for feedback.

Here are some I took of one of my bartenders... she needed them for something with strugis. I tired to get her to take off the glasses but the sun was really bright so she kept squinting. But meh, background sucks, and they are centered again LOL I really need to work on that!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

17. alexromo

alexromo New Member

fly me out there to take them for you

18. PUREVIL

But they aren't paid gigs so you probably wont want to come out right? LOL Im sorry I had too.

19. White Stormy

White Stormy Take that, subspace!

get a diffuser

20. Gvidon

Gvidon New Member

That's called composition. :mamoru:

21. PUREVIL

I got a stofen one.... good enough?

22. PUREVIL

yes Im well aware of composition.... i just dont always practice it hahahaha

23. f/2.8L

f/2.8L New Member

Good advice here, start with that!

24. thomor25

thomor25 I make money online....

Thats another thing about strip clubs I never got, out of the 3 I been to the girl working the bar never stripped but was usually the hottest girl in the club. If I had a choice between the bartender and the stripper, I'd take the bartender.

25. f/2.8L

f/2.8L New Member

Agreed!