GUN Took my HCP course today

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by bigboostdsm, Aug 5, 2007.

1. bigboostdsm

bigboostdsm New Member

It was pretty informative. Most of it I already knew from reading and rereading packing.org and handgunlaw.us. I did find out that TN extended the castle doctrine to vehicles starting July 1st of this year.

Now we need to work on being allowed to carry in state parks (already being worked on) and in restaurants that make less than 51% from liqour for on site consumption. I'm OK not carrying at bars, but it pisses me off that I can't carry while I'm out to dinner with the girlfriend or friends :mad:

All my shots went in the 9 ring besides 1. I wouldn't worry about that little guy :mamoru: Going Tuesday to turn in the application and get my fingerprints taken. Should be legally carrying in 3-4 weeks :bowdown:

2. Paul Revere

Paul Revere OT Supporter

Don't call me Unit 91, Radio.

Don't call me Radio, Unit 91.

:rofl: love that movie

3. bigboostdsm

bigboostdsm New Member

It's the other way around :p

That's also where the "I wouldn't worry about that little guy" came from ha

4. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

And I'm pissed off that my friend can't go out to have a martini at the bar and legally is supposed to go both to and from her car defenseless even though she isn't drunk. Do you have some statistics that show that states that allow you to carry in bars have problems because of it or are you making your policy decisions based on what you're imagining in your head would happen? Don't be like the brady bunch and base what laws you want on make believe, look at the facts since they're already available.

5. Paul Revere

Paul Revere OT Supporter

:o