FRK Took idb now he's obsessed

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BlondeBrain, Nov 12, 2007.

1. BlondeBrain

BlondeBrain Insert Catchy Phrase Here

Well I took it anal last week and now all the bf wants to do is anal... still hurts though so i try to make him go back to vag, but once hes in vag he wants anal.... havent tried talking to him about it...i think its just a phase and will pass.... assuming i deny the anal for a little while...but i do like it just not everytime we have sex... has anyone else experienced this?

2. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

You need more open communication. Sex isn't just what HE wants all the time (unless you are in THAT kind of a relationship with aggreements to that sort of thing before hand).

3. BlondeBrain

nono, i said i didnt talk to him about it..just wondering if anyone else has a bf wanting to do anal all the time after their first encounter

4. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

lol probably most.

I think PE is giving the best possible advice. You need to talk to him and tell him exactly what you said here. You like anal, but can't do it all the time or whatever. Anyway, talk to him......communicate, communicate, communicate, communicate........*deep breath*.......communicate communicate, communicate, communicate.

5. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

He is like a kid in a candy store, of course he wants to do it again and again.

Did you enjoy it ? Other then the pain of course.... Well pain might make it more enjoyable to some of the ladies.

6. BlondeBrain

i did enjoy it i just dont want to do anal all the time...or start vag then anal...which is how its going....its only been 2 weeks since we started anal so i think the kid in a candy store is correct....

7. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

It's becaus eit's something new... so he's all hyped about it...

Tell him you'de liek to make it a special thing that's NOT everytime you have sex. You need to talk about it like adults, not whine about it here.

8. AlliMae13

AlliMae13 New Member

My partner wants to do anal all the time now...Its still painful for me every time but I enjoy it. It doesnt bother me that that is what he wants all the time.

If it bothers you, just like everyone else has said, you need to talk to him about it.

9. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Lay down the law. He needs to know that he has to take your feelings into consideration.

10. Stargazer

Stargazer New Member

Just tell him that you don't want it all the time. Explain that you like it, but it still hurts a little and you want to get used to it.....remind him that vag is still ok! :bigthumb:

11. RSX_E

RSX_E KittyCat

also, sometimes you just aren't in the mood. I know I get like that with anal. Just talk to him. He has to understand your limitations.

12. BlondeBrain

i will talk to him this weekend...we dont live together so its only weekend sex :wtc: