A&P Took a couple photos on fathers day *one for now*

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Ty Webb, Jun 22, 2005.

1. Ty Webb

Ty Webb You don't have to go to college. This isn't Russia

Here is one that stood out.
    Now, I like the photo. What do you guys think? Seriously. I don't want any smart ass comments. I'm really trying to advance at this art. It is something I really enjoy. We all have to start off somewhere in a trade/hobby.
    [​IMG]

2. The_Eagle_Has_Landed

The_Eagle_Has_Landed New Member

this is not smat asss but ot hates flower pictures, when ever someone post a flower they just hate it, as for the picture the lighting isnt that good it seems too harsh on the left side and to dark on the right, kills to much detail, but thats just my opinion

3. Chrissy

Chrissy dnb doll

it's not just flowers, it's sunsets, babies and animals as well :hs:

i'm mainly just a lurker, start this year in a photo program, so i come to view only for now. i despise the flower pics though...sorry.

4. michael

michael FLORIDA > *

despising a type of picture and being able to respect it are two different things, guys..

i hate the picture.

5. sony

sony Active Member

Technically speaking.. You have some pretty bad hot spots on most of the flower pedals in the foreground and in the bokeh. Having such bright spots in the background really distract from your subject and in this case don't really help the cause because it makes everything feel kind of busy. Eyes wander around a lot.

In the bottom right, those littles things sticking out of the edges are kind of distracting. :hs: I'd probably crop it up a bit. As for the OE, fill flash would help a lot (you could expose down then fill) If you had an off camera flash, you could maintain the composition but fill in at a 45 deg angle and only catch mostly the foreground flowers and avoid the hot spots in the bg or whatever.

I don't know. :eek4:

6. jTranz

jTranz Lost in Translation

you av is definitely hot