too stalkerish of a way to approach a girl?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Chemo, Mar 10, 2005.

1. Chemo

Chemo New Member

so theres this girl that works at the same place as i do,i see her every once and awhile and she use to work in the cafe.
    she knows who i am cuz everytime we see each other smiles are exchanged and what not but anytime theres a chance to talk to her,theres always someone between us that kinda prevents any kind of conversation.
    i know what kinda car she drives and she gets to her car as im on my way out of the parkin lot,now would it be out of place to talk to her one mornin that way? :noes:

2. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

no, that wouldn't be stalkerish. if you got in your car. followed her home, and said hi to her while she gets out in her drive way. that'd be stalkerish

just talk to her when you're out in the parking lot, introduce yourself, be friendly. it'll open you up to more opportunities later. people aren't always gonna be between you two at work. ask her out to lunch one day if you guys get same time lunch breaks.

3. Jester

Jester OT Supporter

Why don't you just wait until you see her again in passing and say, "You know, I see you often enough, I figured I'd introduce myself. I'm [notastalker]."

4. Chemo

Chemo New Member

cuz waitin sucks,i usually only see her once/maybe twice a month,if im lucky

5. ISO9002

ISO9002 New Member

hahaha man i LOL~

if u dont see her that much, its kinda weird to just go and talk to her...unless you have something special or urgent (made that up yrself) to talk to/ask her....set up something to get chances to see/talk to her more...

6. KelKel

KelKel New Member

no it wouldn't

7. Britney Spears

Britney Spears New Member

Beverly Hillz, California *~ I LOVE FANMAIL! ~* Je
    Another confidence lacking n00b...

Sorry, I've just been through 50 of these threads today, and none of you ever learn. It's the same damn thing; only the names have been changed.

Back into your parking spot say, 10 minutes before she get's there. And when she pulls up, PULL RIGHT OUT FRONT OF HER! Get out of the car and ask her out on a date. She been in shock and will agree to anything.

Let me know how it works out/doesn't work out because your too chicken shit.