TAT Too soon to pierce again?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Cherryfire, Jan 10, 2004.

1. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

So Ive been planning on getting my hood pierced tomorrow for about 2 weeks now. I had it all planned out. But then i went out on a whim and got my monroe done too about 4 days ago. And now here we are, the day before i had originally planned to do my hood and I still want it. But my SO says that maybe I should wait till the other piercing has healed first before i go punching another hole in myself. It makes sense.... but do i have to really wait? Does it matter? I really want to do it tomorrow..but if i had to, i guess i could wait.

Thoughts?

2. upparoom

upparoom OT Supporter

I'be seen people doing many piercings within a short time of each other. the only issue I would see is that now you have to care for two healing piercings instead og one.

3. one66stang

one66stang Haters.com

You lip and hood are far enough apart for it not to be a problem. /sarcasm

People get both nipples done at the same "sitting". Why would doing these two witin days of each other cause problems?

4. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Okay, thanks. Thats kind of along the lines that I was thinking. :) Today will be the day then! Im going to try and get video and pictures of it all to submit to bme. :)