Too Slow...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BradUF, Apr 24, 2007.

1. BradUF

BradUF Guest

This sucks, me and my friend for once met some really cool girls at a party and we talked to them for two hours while there. One chick kept trying to get my attention but as usually I didn't really give her any and I kept making my friend look good by cracking jokes with him, I am just default wingman. I was going to get her number before we left but before I had a chance he got it. I was like oh well maybe we will get to hang out later in a group because that is usually what happens. Not this time, he set up a date with her...

God damnit I had a girl trying to talk to me and I blew it. I know its not good but I know if I was drunk then I would have not fucked it up because I would have thought of something stupid to say and do. Arg I wish I could drink again arggg. Im doing it for the long run of weight loss but god damnit.

So lets review I was around some really cool girls Fri and Sat I was around naked girls. I fail at life...

2. giapia

giapia Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you re

let me get this straight--there were multiple girls--they were all really cool. one girl made an attempt to talk to you and you blew her off...and now your friend is taking her out?

just because you're a wingman doesn't mean you're not allowed to get some ass. what happened to the other girls?

3. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

don't fucking use alcohol as a crutch you buttmonkey. Learn to pickup while totally sober. It will do wonders for you

4. BradUF

BradUF Guest

They were from out of town.. I know but I seem to play wingman best. I always seem to be that guy on the side who fucks around and is good at helping friends pull girls. Im like Goose and he is like Maverick. Thats just the roll I play. Two Mavericks don't play well together, I assure you of that.

5. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I picked up my last girl friend and I didn't even know her at all. This random girl walked by me at school and I picked her up. Can't seem to do it again.

6. Chip Chipperson

huh

7. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I clearly have the skills to pull girls sober but don't have the mind set anymore.

8. Chip Chipperson

oh. so get the mindset back lol

9. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I was really full of my self back then. More so then I am now. I really did think everything was about me. I am throwing my as usually killer birthday party soon, so maybe I will not fuck that up.

10. Gregsaidthat

Gregsaidthat "Individuality is the new conformity"

Practice in the mirror.

11. crazy15

crazy15 New Member

i need to practice picking up girls while sober. but alcohol makes it so much easier lol

12. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I dunno it usually doesn't bother me when I fuck up but this time it did because my friend keeps talking about her.. Not only that Im sure if they start dating no more parties... And I will be the only one in the group that does not have a girl. So I will not get invited places and if I do everyone is going to be with someone so I will be odd man out.

13. Gregsaidthat

Oh well!

14. fray

fray New Member

on the (possibly) bright side, if you go out alone with the group of guys all with girlfriends, the girls (if they like you) are likely to try to set you up with their single friends, since you'll stand out as the only single one.

15. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I already thought about that and I know they would like me but I dunno...

16. Socrates

Socrates New Member

One of my favorite quotes is "Your attitude determines your altitude."

90% of your problem is your negative self-talk. You know how to talk to them, and you know the pedigree information of getting girls.

Ask yourself "What about me is not appealing to women?" and make a plan to fix it.

Anytime you have a negative thought, immediately change your thought to something positive.

17. Gregsaidthat

:werd: :werd:

18. BradUF

BradUF Guest

My Confidence variers depending on what mood I am in. When things start things are going great and I am on top of the world. I am a pimp and when they arn't I suck with girls.

19. Gregsaidthat

Everyone has their downs!

20. Chip Chipperson

that's the point. Get to a place where your skills with girls aren't dependent on your state. get to the point where it's a part of who you are, not what you do. Also learn to have confidence not based on external things. You seem very hidebound. Maybe I'm just misreading your posts. But if you are indeed stubborn, good luck changing lol

21. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Well I only have been trying to change for almost a year but I would say only 6 months would count because I was pissed off more then anything for the first 6 months. Even then I didn't have anything to show for it until the last 3 months and thats not much besides I lost some weight and made honor roll.

Also, today I did go to the gym and lift weights instead of cardio but I think I will take it easy with the weights. Just do some curls and bench press.

22. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Good. Doing cardio alone is never a good idea. Oh yeah, "you live and you learn"