SRS Too Nice?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Guz200sx, Mar 19, 2006.

1. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

On St. Patrick's Day, I went out with some co-workers to a sports bar. One of them had her husband with her. I caught a ride with them. I expected to do some drinking. An ex co-worker was their too (Sally). She is good friends with the girl (Sue) that invited me to go with them. When we arrived at the place, Sue was already drunk. Sue was expecting her guy friend to come out and hang with us. But she got stood up and then got all depressed from it. She was crying and commenting on how her life sucks and that no one wants her and how all she wanted right now was a gun. She came over to me and was crying on my shoulder. So I started to console her and rubbing her back. Then she started rubbing my leg. I was like ":eek3: What direction is this going in?"

After about a minute of that, She decided she wanted to leave but wanted everyone else to stay and have fun. She said she was gonna catch a cab but it was an hour to wait for one so she decided to walk home which was only a couple of miles away. But it was very dark and very late. SO she left then me and everyone else decided to go after her but Sally had to pay her bar tab so we left her their to go and find Sue. We find her walkin home so we tell get in the car, we will drive you home. She does but then she starts crying again and she's in the backseat with me. I start to console her and then she puts her head in my leg! Again I am just like ":eek3:" She is crying all the way to her house and her head in my lap. We leave her at her house and she is very embarrassed. We tell her dont worry about it and to forgot about the guy.

So now we go back to get Sally at the bar. I go in to get her but the bouncers have some guy pushed up against the door so I can't get in and then they throw him right out the door and the guy starts going nuts about something. He has to be held back by his friend. Finally Sally comes out and we leave that mess. We drive Sally to Sue's house. I think Sally is drunk too. I walk Sally up to Sue's door. I get Sue to open the door and let Sally in. Once inside, Sue is crying and very embarrassed and very sad. She says sorry and to tell everyone else sorry too. Sue then jumps up and gives me a hug. My expression is the same as before. And its a little weird with Sally standing right next to us. She was hugging me for a good two minutes (I was rubbing her back tellin her its ok) until she finally let go and ran off into the kitchen saying she was sorry. So then Sally thanks me and I get the feeling Sally wants me to stay...She didn't say it outright but I got that feeling but I wasn't comfortable with the whole situation. So I left and walked back to my friends car and they drove me home.

Now...I have NO DOUBT that IF I wanted too something to happen with Sue. It would have happened. I could of taken advantage of a lonely, depressed and drunk woman but I didn't. And when we were back at Sue's apartment, I could have stayed and prolly could have banged both Sue and Sally...

The big problem is....that once I would have crossed that line with these girls, their is NO coming back. Sue has emotional problems. She has a lot of baggage. She has a daughter and she has a dead beat husband who has dropped off the face of the planet. I also work in the same place as Sue. And Gossip is bad their. Sally is also married but she separated from him because he is a drunk. Both were vunerable. I'm pretty sure both like me. But thats a line I decided not to cross. I gave myself these three reasons ....

1. I work with Sue. Imagine if Gossip gets out about this. I have a good clean relationship at my job and if stuff like this gets out, it could/would be tarnished. Especially if things do not work out with Sue. Which it would because I'm not looking for a relationship with her.

2. Sue was drunk, depressed and lonely. I know MOST guys would say thats a WINNER. But I couldn't take advantage of her like that. Most of the men in her life have done her wrong and I would be just another man doing her wrong just for a good pop for myself.
    The one feeling I had for her was just sadness.

3. I feel like I could have had Sue and Sally that night...maybe at the same time. How often does something that perfect happen? Even the idea is out of this world and only happens in movies. I know the outcome of this would be disasterous and nothing good would come of it. Especially with these two girls. I've done things similar with other girls. But that was with Girls I didn't know. Or I knew as friends and not co-workers.

So even with all of my good reasons to back me up on why I didn't do anything....Why do I feel lousy? Its like...I feel like less of a man. Because if I tell another guy about this story I feel like he would laugh in my face and call me an idiot and say "dude, you should have banged them!! 3way FTW:bigthumb:"

I always hear how getting girls drunk is the best way to get a lay. And depressed + lonely on top of that is like GOLD for a man looking to get some pussy for the night.

I don't know....I feel like a wuss. If I tell my guy friends, they probably won't laugh at me in front of me but prolly behind my back. SO i doubt I will ever tell them this story and If I do i'll prolly leave out the parts of the girls...

^^^Its a long story but i had to write it out and get it off my chest and out of my head. :hs:

2. johan

johan Active Member

If you had hooked up with her, your life would be in a major shithole of drama.
    I have no doubt that you could've plugged at least one, possibly both.

As you get older, and poon becomes a more frequent occurance for you (hopefully) you'll realize that poon is common, it's simply fucking EVERYWHERE.

What ISN'T everywhere, is your self-respect, dignity and morality. Once you surrender those, it takes a LOT of pain, soul-searching and penance to get them back.

And buddy, a couple of pokes in two semi-drunk, sad, emotionally weak girls is NOT worth what should be your MOST PRECIOUS commodity: your self-respect.

Always try to take the high road. You'll never be sorry. Especially as you get older you realize those fleeting temptations weren't all that great. And definitely not over weepy poon, christ that is so low. Quality poon is where it's at.

You did the right thing. You need to know that.

3. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

Don't EVER mess around with them girls, nor become their shoulder to cry on. You will seriously regret it if you do.

4. Nightshade

Nightshade New Member

meh!!

you had a night out with friends and got a bit excited!!

next story!!

oh, wait this is your life!!

shit ... so sorry dude!! ... :(

5. Tiberium

Tiberium Active Member

It was wise to leave sue alone (since she works with you). You should have banged sally tho. It's easy for women to say that poon is everywhere since most women have lots of men lined up just waiting to please them. You feel like crap because you couldn't supply her with what you both wanted.

6. Guz200sx

:wtf:

7. Guz200sx

I believe I did the right thing now. I have no remorse anymore for anything that did not happen.

8. Nightshade

Nightshade New Member

if a woman is giving you clues like that, MAKE A MOVE!!

if she is just your friend, then make sure she knows!!

don't spend time with her like that if she is going to jump you dude!!

:drool:

then again, could you take on 2 chicks at once?? :naughty:

9. Guz200sx

Those are two chicks I would NOT like to make a move on. I would regret it forever if I did. Talk about emotional baggage. Drama I don't need. :squint:
    And I have taken on two girls at a time before and it was freakin awesome. :naughty: :drool: