too emotional for sex?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by imori, Feb 19, 2005.

1. imori

imori Phasma En Machina

last night me and my gf were having a really nice round of sex. For Lent I gave up masterbation and we havent seen each other all week so earlier in the day we did it and I came in about a minute flat. later on that night, the sex was great and I felt like I could just keep on going, but she stopped. I asked her why and she said it was getting too emotional for her.

:wtf: does that mean? I would think having emotional sex would be a good thing. I dont mind that she wanted to stop, Im just confused on why.

2. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

lmao are you seriouse? she could be very well cheating on you; or has cheated on you, and when emotions are involved she feels poorly..... happened with my ex and I.

Either that or she just doesn't want to get emotionally attached to you, and wants to maintain a level of distance.

3. sexhaver420

sexhaver420 Buying stuff I don't need, with money I don't have OT Supporter

yikes. thats not good.

4. DesignerAddic71

DesignerAddic71 RIP Luther Vandross 1951-2005

how does one have emotional sex? im not tryin to be a smart ass, but i really am curious

5. dell8200

dell8200 Guest

i woull just atart with a blow job :bowdown:

6. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

it's simple: ask her what she meant by that. just tell her you didn't understand why she said that and you want to understand. maybe she doesn't even know why she said it.

maybe she has some PMS going on. could be that simple.

7. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

your gf sounds like a grade A asshole to me

8. weakone

weakone New Member

Exactly.

9. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

how about some constructive instead of destructive advice :rolleyes:

10. mattsmall

mattsmall New Member

rofl sorry, ask her next time how you were being to emotional while haveing sex.

11. OniMinion

OniMinion ...recalls when this forum was actually about cars OT Supporter

I actually think that the cheating is the best possiblilty. Honestly, it doesn't necessarily mean physically, but emotional cheating can be just as hard. There is a chance that she has found herself falling for someone. My advice would be COMMUNICATE! The best thing you can do for a relationship is talk, so just do the simple thing and ask her. I understand that starting a thread could be helpful, but we're not included in what she and you both know about past and present. For all we know you may have cheated on her and she is having a hard time recoving. SO TALK WITH HER!

In my experience, if a girl doesn't want to get emotional with you, it's a death sentence! Chances are she had been contemplating ending things for awhile.

Good luck to you!