too big

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Pringles, Oct 26, 2006.

1. Pringles

Pringles New Member

I've been being told recently that I was too big. I was told that it hurt my partner and she could feel it in her stomach. I will admit I'm bigger than average so it is true. I just never realized it was a problem. Am I doing something wrong? What do I need to do to make it more enjoyable for her?

2. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Never too big, just take it slow and easy. If a baby can come out, you can go in. Just give it time and listen to what she has to say. After a while they start to enjoy the stomach feeling....or so I hear

3. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

How big is it? If you turn her on enough then she should be able to take it easily unless it is just insanely huge or thick.

4. Jake!

Jake! Guest

lube is a wonderful thing

warming lube/message oil is even better (start out with a tiny bit :rofl:)

5. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

6. Jake!

Jake! Guest

7. JJM Enterprises

JJM Enterprises New Member

Different positions? Lube? Tell he it needs to go somewhere, so take your pick woman!

8. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

well, just how big are ya?

9. erobbins

erobbins Active Member

make sure she's really turned on, it'll fit. unless you have a huge hogleg or something.

10. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

Take is slow at first until she is fully aroused. Sometimes my boyfriend hurts me when we are in the "doggy style" position. Either we wait to switch to that after awhile or I just stick it out and it will eventually go away. Your not doing anything wrong take it slow and if she says it hurts dont ram it in there.

11. Pringles

Pringles New Member

well naturally I make her wet as fuck as I dont wanna enter that dry thats not fun and makes it harder on my part. Normally I have her get off at least once orally. That way I know everything is ready. Then I go in. She has the stomache pain issue from what I'm told. Someone said that goes away over time? When you say take it slow what do you mean?

I dont have a huge monster probably 7-8" and it's nothing girth deadly. Shes just tight as a tiger as she put it. Will I ever be able to pound her with all my might. The problem was she got all horny and roused up and then insisited I give it to her as hard as I could. Naturally she wasnt thinking about the after pain she was just talking dirty, but maybe I took it to literal.

12. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

My ex-wife used to tell me that. My fiance' and my mistress have other thoughts on the matter.

Get a new woman, believe me.

13. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

Some girls don't like their cervix pounded. Some love it. Try for positions that don't give as deep penetration. Don't push her legs all the way back if she's on her back. If you're doing doggy have her keep her legs together.

14. Pringles

Pringles New Member

any other tips/positions that keep my dong more out than in?

I realize getting another womnen, but free/easy sex is what it is. So im not gonna pass it up.

15. LinuxRacr

LinuxRacr New Member

Keep it tight.:x:

16. -argonaut-

-argonaut- New Member

Use of "lube" isn't really the issue here as it's not a matter of getting in so much as it is a matter of getting in too deep.

I've found that "working it" slow (as has been previously suggested) has resulted in great results in that it's like you're coaxing her into wanting more and more of it as you stimulate her more and more with the slower, rythymic type of stroking vs. the staccato, rabbit-like drilling brought about by elevated/intense arousal.

Instead of doing full-length thrusts, use only 1/2-length (or less even), or start out fully in her, and begin rythmic strokes and maintain (this is important) the rythym for a good length of time, gradually increasing the length that you pull out before going back in, but start out close in, if not fully.

Alternatively, start out with pumping just the head in and out of her, never fully withdrawing, but also never going in any deeper than 1 or 2" at the most, sorta teasing her as she know's what's there (from past experience) and knows that she's not getting her full serving, as it were. This will excite her particularly well as you'll be applying stimulation to one of (if not the) more so sensitive areas of her vagina, and get her really, really wet while driving her nuts at the same time with the anticipation and longing for a fuller length stroke that she knows is there, but is being denied her (don't be surprised if you find her attempting to slide down or scoot further back onto you in order to get more of you, perhaps even become angry with you. She'll do this both consciously, and unconsciously..., anticipate this of her and respond accordingly by preventing her from achieving her goal until you're ready for her to, and by telling her that you're just trying to please her and that you know that this will do it).

You'll find that she'll become more and more aroused to the point where she's actually ordering you to "pump" (this is not the word she'll use though) her faster and faster, harder and harder..., the idea is, again, to encourage her to encourage you, not for you to encourage her.

As I've emphasized before in other posts..., take care of the girl first and you'll reap the benefits for having done so, but no, there's no such thing as being "too big", or long for that matter.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2006