Tony Hawk 3 -- XBOX or GC?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Rick, Jun 27, 2002.

1. Rick

Rick New Member

I have both systems and am thinking about getting this game. I rented and played it on XBOX. Anyone played it on both systems? Which has better controls? Graphics are better on the XBOX version I am sure, right?

Comments appreciated.

2. Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden Guest

I think it would be better for XBOX. I'd say trust Microsoft on this one.

3. Buck-O

Buck-O Guest

X-Box certaintly looks better, and with the more logical controler layout on the X-Box, its certaintly alot easier to play...and who can beat Dolby Digital 5.1?

I also highly recemend getting your hands onto the X-Box Controler S. it will make games like THPS3, DOA3, Fusion Frenzy, Crash Bandicoot, etc. (basicly any game that requires fast button combinations), play alot easier, and alot more intuative. IMHO, its $25 well spent. THough i wouldent give up the standared controler for Air Force Delta Storm, Project Gotham, MotoGP, etc. I just get better overall feel with the standared in those games (analog triggers, and sticks feel more percise).

4. UncleGene

UncleGene And when I say brother, I don't mean, like, an act

i own thps3 for the GC, and its definitely a good game. However it does look better on the xbox but i just hate their controllers :o

5. Rick

Rick New Member

thanks for the opinions.