TAT tonight is the big night v.cutting

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Two toys, May 5, 2006.

1. Two toys

Two toys New Member

ill have pics and vids up later, im just so excited/scared/nervous my body is going to expode lol, it feels like disneyland and the dentist all in one.

the vid probably wont be up however for a few weeks because it must be edited.

2. Mace Windu

Mace Windu OT's Resident Pile of Awesome

:bowdown: I want to get cut so bad, but im a little scurred.

3. Two toys

Two toys New Member

im so nervous .. 1 hour and a half till i head over there and my stomach is in knots.

4. joy division

joy division New Member

eat something.

5. Two toys

Two toys New Member

i did just eat a chicken sandwich, im gonna have a bit of a snack before i start setting up the lighting and camera stuff, so i should have a good amount in my system throughout the process.

usually my anticipation is worse than the actual procedure but i really just dont know what to expect and I think that is the biggest problem im facing right now. ahhaha Im not quite sure how im getting home as I live far away and with the blood loss.

6. vitamin dew

vitamin dew New Member

Me either.

7. vitamin dew

vitamin dew New Member

I didnt eat anything before I got my first tattoo, big mistake. Not eating prior, plus to much concentration and I wasnt taking deep breaths...basically, I got light headed and passed out for a few seconds. Was perfectly fine after that though.:uh:

8. Two toys

Two toys New Member

LOL.

actually i just called my best friend and he said that he will pick me up and take me home.

9. Two toys

Two toys New Member

ahaha i have a slight feeling that once the actual cutting starts i will be fine i really can handle pain quite well, as I dont take any pain pills and have learned to cope with painful things such as ear infections without any pain killers.

10. aznxplayer

aznxplayer dying in a fire

what is this cutting you all speak of?

11. aznxplayer

is it jus a tat?

12. Two toys

Two toys New Member

no it isnt just a tat, it is a skin removal to cause a scar.

I being straight edge am getting three X's on my right calf.

link is semi NWS http://www.bmezine.com/scar/sr001.html and contains example pictures of the act.

13. aznxplayer

ouchies...good luck >_<

14. Mace Windu

Mace Windu OT's Resident Pile of Awesome

I want to do that really bad, but I don't know what I want and I think I'd be terrified.

15. Two toys

Two toys New Member

okay guys so I just got home.

We started setup around 8:00 and finished cleaning up at 1:30. all in all the total cutting time was around 3 hours 15 minutes with breaks in between each letter. The experience was amazing. The first cut really relaxed my nerves because it was no where near the amount of pain i was expecting. We finished the first X with very little bleeding, we put a quick wrap on it and headed for a break so i could eat a snickers and stuff. the break was a good 30 minutes and by the time i got into the chair all my endorphines had gone away and the cutting was much more painful, im sure my body was quite tired by then too as the first X took over an hour and a half of cutting. The second X was by far the most painful but was faster than the 1st, only an hour. After the second we took a short break so the artist could have a quick shoulder massage from his girlfriend as he was tensing up a bit. The third X started and went by really fast, 45 minutes of cutting and it was done. I must admit the most painful part was the soap scrubbings.

the best feeling was having the tattoo artists come into the room and admiring the work and saying how amazing it was turning out.

im completely thrilled at the entire thing, I did it completely without anesthetic really sealing in the straight edge thing.

anyways here are the pics lol.
    low quality camera phone shit but better high quality images will come within the next few weeks. as well as videos.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. aznxplayer

congrats man! the night before my big tat, i couldnt sleep for shit either hahaha so excited. looks good.

17. willisJ

willisJ what u talkin bout?

god that looks like it hurts...

came out looking really good though, congrats

18. Two toys

Two toys New Member

aznplayer- haha my excitement was also anticipation of the pain which when he made the first cut wasnt as bad as I had thought, definately all bareable.

willis- I'd be lying to say it didnt hurt, but let me tell you it looks a lot worse than it is, I could compare the first X to the pain of geting your hairs pulled out. by the end it was kinda just blurred into pretty decent pain, all fine though. And Thanks a ton, hearing good feedback just makes me so happy.

Satanic- I woke up this morning and realised i forgot to stop at the store to pick up the "bandage" supplies (after the blood loss last night and the whole event i was kinda loopy lol). I have class in 15 minutes so I have no time. So im just gonna go ahead and go to the guy this morning have him do the first cleaning/ bandaging and go from there. I can seriously say that the environment was very well kept and everything was amazing and fun.

and the sting was apparent when i stood up this morning and all the blood went rushing to my legs, its a very strange pulsating pain feeling annoying but fine. I'll be doing a daily picture taking with a disposable camera and after it heals ill post them all in order, ill take as many as possible with my cell phone to keep everyone updated.

19. vitamin dew

vitamin dew New Member

I had been planning to get mine for awhile but there was no set date. One morning I decided im gonna go get it, so it was just a 30 minute drive of nervous/excited.

20. vitamin dew

vitamin dew New Member

Look's good I guess, I can't tell lol. Im sure you'll show us pics during the healing process? Im curious to see how it goes. Neat idea though, I respect sXe and could turn anytime I wanted as I dont smoke or drink anymore, I just dont claim it.

21. Two toys

Two toys New Member

ahaha, yeah since i dont have the power cable to my digital camera anymore or the extension, I have to use a disposable camera, so unfortunately there wont be any pics for about a week, but when they come there will be a pre and post cleaning of each day.

22. Two toys

Two toys New Member

i have no idea what the fuck you just said, but it sounds like too much work lol.

23. Two toys

Two toys New Member

ahaha much, i have a card reader in my laptop already. the problem is the camera runs on a special battery.

24. aznxplayer

heh i think he means he doesnt have the power cable to charge his camera anymore. :)

25. Two toys

Two toys New Member

lol no worries. dude today i paid for some gas with my credit card, walked out to my car and then drove off, completely forgot to pump. I am such a fucking moron.

It is directly related to the cutting, i didnt lose a whole lot of blood but definately lost enough, last night i was quite loopy and was laughing at everything and today my brain was kinda gone lol.