FRK Tonight, after she gets off of work, CuriousJane and I are going for drinks...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by firestarter810, Mar 1, 2008.

1. firestarter810

firestarter810 New Member

Which is to say I'm picking her up, and she's giving me road head on the way to the bar. If I haven't busted a nut by the time we get there, we'll park and she'll be a good girl and get me off before we go in. Then we'll have a couple of beers, but not enough to get whisky dick or something stupid like DUI. Then we'll go to her place, smoke some marijuanicals, and I'll cuff her hands behind her back and use her mouth for a couple or three more loads of throat yogurt. That may be an inaccurate term, because of late, she's taken to putting her mouth on the head of my cock and flicking her tongue on the tip while I give her her daily protein. Then, and only then, will I consider bending her over and finishing her off, but I might be cruel and make her drip til morning.:naughty::bigthumb:

2. sassy2424

sassy2424 New Member

Update & story by CuriousJane in the morning ?? :x::x:

3. firestarter810

Ya sure...I'm taking off to pick her up right now. I think she has to work in the morn, but I'll tell her to update at some point tommorrow lmao.

4. Lifted4x4

Lifted4x4 Attitude is Everything.

how'd everything work out?

5. curious_jane

curious_jane New Member

OMIGODS!!!! its not even right how much I love putting firestarter's cock in my mouth. and how lucky am I to have someone so willing to just sit back and take the crazy blowjobs I am so often begging to dish out. :drool: last night (and tonight, actually) was no different. I was in a hungry mood. wanted his cock down my throat before I even got into the truck. It was made that much better when he started talking mad shit to me (which he knows gets me fucking soaked) while I violated every inch of his manhood.

As he said, I've taken to making him cum in my mouth lately. I love feeling him splatter my whole mouth with that tasty ooze. But then again, feeling his whole cock throb as he squirts down my throat is enough to make me drip at the thought. I've gone to giving him barely enough time to recoup before asking again (sometimes demanding) I have it back so I can mouth rape his dick yet again. I spend most of my day thinking about different ways and places to get him off, but I find the most satisfying is in my own space, on my knees, worshipping his cock like its my religion. :bowdown:

I've yet to receive that fuck he mentioned, but I have no doubt he'll come through with something amazing to make up for the wait, as he almost always does. he fucks me perfectly, no matter where he puts it. Its a rare time when I wont jump at the chance for more. It all just feels so fucking good. He knows exactly what to do to make me cum so hard my legs shake and I continue to quiver for minutes after its all over.

I really dont think things could work out any more awesome. well... unless there was 2 of him. oh the damage that could be done if there was 2 **shiver** Cant wait til we play again. It always feels like way too long... lol even when it was 10 minutes ago. I think I may have an addiction to his cock...

...speaking of which... I believe I'm about due for another protein shot

6. Raggity Man

Raggity Man Lets share the milk of human kindness

hi where can i find more of you

7. dreamzlove

dreamzlove New Member

this shit sounds fake to me

8. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

:werd:

9. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

HELLOOOOOO.....

Did y'all forget where you are? This is SOP for some of the freaks here :mamoru:

10. firestarter810

Ya I didn't much think anyone'd bat an eye...which is pretty much what I got. I don't know what all the disbelief is about. I know I'm pretty lucky, but y'all need to get out more.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2008
  11. Ryal

Ryal Guest

Looks like AE to me.

12. aprettysmile

aprettysmile New Member

what's with everyone doubting this... they must have forgotten they wandered into FS :dunno:

13. RougeOgre

Brain scrambled by lack of NWS pics? :mamoru:

14. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

Must be it....I do love it though how quick some people are to think something is fake (I am not saying it is or is not btw). They seem to forget that half the stuff people say is fake is because those same people can not do it (or get it) and thus must resort to saying it is fake.

*Note* Wow, that is a confusing fucked up comment...maybe I should just delete it!

15. firestarter810

Yeah, well. All I'm saying is: If you're not getting it this good a) I feel sorry for you and b) go out and find someone to pamper you like this. Its worth it. For cereal.

16. aprettysmile

aprettysmile New Member

:h5:

17. firestarter810

You can pamper me too. Really. I won't struggle or nothin'...

18. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

But struggling is half the fun :naughty:

19. Mejnoon

Mejnoon Active Member

That is ridiculously hot:eek3:

20. firestarter810

Ya I know. I was just telling her that til she came in range o my chloroform arm.:noes:

21. firestarter810

So Curious_Jane was blowing me again last night, and I was thinkin' about this thread, and this comment made me chuckle a little bit. You think that she and I are AE?!? Thats humorous. Way humorous.

22. curious_jane

curious_jane New Member

HAHAHAHAHA! The AE and fake story comments are funny to me. This is FS! there are people hooking up and getting great pieces of ass all time.Then they get on this site and leave it for all of us to see while we're bored at work or whatevernot. Not to mention, there are several people on this site that actually know eachother and hang out. Firestarter and I happen to be some of them.

ANYWAYS! on to the good stuff.... Def got fed his cock yesterday. After my appointment, I stopped by his work with coffees for both him and his coworker. after chillan for a bit, he split to take me home. I asked sweetly to get to put it in my mouth, even for a couple minutes while he was driving. He pulled over in a parking lot and I sucked his cock until he was about to come, then I shoved it all in my throat and almost immediately felt his yummy juices being pumped out and ooze down my throat. I wanted more but knowing he had to get back to work, I just accepted that as a tease and continued home.

Later that night (last night), we hung out again and to no surprise, his cock ended up in my mouth. I totally got fed. It was fucking hot. I love going at it while he mindlessly mumbles shit to me. His hands all over my face and in my hair and.... just fucking sexiness. The word "wet" would be an understatement, as I could feel my cream starting to drip down my thigh. I cant wait to get fucked. The other day I got an impromptu fuck over the side of my couch. Kinda rough, made my legs buckle and shake helplessly. Very tasty. I'm almost jumping out of my clothes in anticipation for next time.

Holy fuck do I love his cock.

23. RougeOgre

^^^ True LUST*sigh*

(freaky style :naughty:)

Last edited: Mar 7, 2008
  24. firestarter810

woah. Don't use that 'L' word with me. What'd I ever do to you? I just like shoving my cock into her mouth, is all...

25. RougeOgre

^^ Better? :mamoru: