TAT Tongue webbing piercing

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by MindyMins, Sep 3, 2004.

1. MindyMins

MindyMins Guest

One year old this month!

[​IMG]

2. Nefarious1

Nefarious1 Guest

:coold: I want one

3. midden

midden New Member

had one. waste of time IMO.
    and good luck keeping it in there for a long time. i had mine for like a year and a half. it will rip. every person i know, and i had mine the longest, who has had one had it rip out. not like it hurts. but it will. one day whether you play with it or not, pop. thats all you'll hear. neat things to have though.
    did you do that yourself or did you get it done? if you got it done by someone what did it cost ya?

4. HPS

HPS I'm not fat, I'm poofy... :fawk:

I have had mine for 6+ years with no issues. But then again, my piercer was amazing, so that may have something to do with it... ;) In any case, while it's possible for it to come out, I wouldn't worry about it coming out if you had it done professionally. Mine has never come close to that, and I have never heard of that happening till now. Just be carefull around it for a month or so and you will develop good habits and it should be good from there...

BTW, good choice in piercings. Always nice to have something not many people have (I don't know about now days, but when I got it it was VERY rare. Mine was the only one done in Dallas at the time. :bigthumb: )

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 3, 2004
  5. Funkdooby

Funkdooby Guest

Fuckin ouch! Can't be easy to talk, can it?

6. fearandloathinginGA

fearandloathinginGA I love the little tacos. I love them good!

Does it work well with a tongue piercing also? I am thinking about getting mine done soon but wondered if it would affect my tongue piercing?? I like them a lot and have only seen one person with one:bigthumb:

7. HPS

HPS I'm not fat, I'm poofy... :fawk:

No problems at all. I don't think it has ever once been an issue! Go for it... :bigthumb: