TAT Tongue piercing

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by C4172, Aug 23, 2005.

1. C4172

C4172 New Member

I'm thinkin about getting my tongue pierced...still debating. pros and cons?

2. Nefarious77

Nefarious77 Guest

It's a fun piercing. I've had mine done 2 times. The first couple of days aren't fun, but it gets better quickly.

3. Airpoppoff

Airpoppoff Vodka > Racing F1

This is laurel on her roommate's computer, get the damn piercing. cons...... boy, i don't know. If you boss sees it they may not like it? It's fun, it's etntertaining, and the healing time is virtually nonexistant.

sorry... I'm a tad drunk

4. MrEous

MrEous OT Supporter

I will only list cons since it is a lot easier to list than all the Pros.

CONS:
    *If you have a longer bar it will most likely get chomped on. Now most of the time you are safe but I did barely chip 2 of my molars. Scared me enough to only buy 1/2" barbells. That is only something that happened to me, everyone is different.
    *Speech will most likely be impaired for the first day...afterwards you will learn how to form your words better. This has a lot to do with how bad you swell too.

5. C4172

C4172 New Member

how much is a reasonable price for one?

6. MrEous

MrEous OT Supporter

It's funny...regarding the 1/2" bars...I have a 12g vibrating tongue ring and the bar is 1" long, I can't stand the length.
    lol...but she likes it.

7. Nefarious77

Nefarious77 Guest

Including the bb, I paid $35 out the door

8. Laurel

Laurel New Member

I paid $50 for mine for an okay shop to do it.

9. aliciaf

aliciaf New Member

I had my tongue pierced for a long time. I ended up having to take it out for a job that I got where I had to look "professional". When I got it pierced it didnt really hurt at all at first. They took a clamp, pulled my tongue out and stuck a needle through it. I had my eyes closed and I didnt even know that had done it yet. I got really swollen though and it sounded funny when I talked. It was a little painful. Whatever u do though, wait as long as they tell u to to eat solid food. I tried to eat solid food on the third day and oh wow, it hurt so bad. I took 2 bites and couldnt eat anymore. It was worth it though. I loved having my tongue pierced.

10. aliciaf

aliciaf New Member

I paid 40 bucks for mine.

11. CyberEye

CyberEye Oh god, the voices

I've had my tongue done for 6 years now, love it. The first few days suck since your tongue swells up quite a bit. ICE IS YOU'RE FRIEND. Other then that, make sure you use plastic balls (dental acrylic is the best) it's a lot easier on your teeth and gums then metal balls, you're dentist will thank you.