TAT tongue piercing questions

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by dbdraggin, Oct 18, 2004.

1. dbdraggin

dbdraggin New Member

sorry, im sure this is a :repost: but i did some searching and really couldnt find any collection of answers regarding tongue piercing so i figured id ask.

1) how long does it take to heal (roughly) to the point that you can talk pretty normal again?
    2) how long does it take to heal (roughly) that you can replace the piercing with a different one?
    3) what are the risks that you face?
    4) is there any real truth to what ive read in the news paper about people damaging/ chipping/ breaking their teeth?
    5) if so, everyone cant be running around looking like a jack o' lantern so what do they do to prevent damaging their teeth if such a thing can be possible?
    6) is there a site out there that has a faq section thatll answer all these probably rerun time and time questions?

thanks everyone, im sure i have alot more questions but im just shooting from the hit here... sorry if these have been asked time and time again. i have vacation this week and i have a job where such things are frowned upon, if i'll be able to speak like normal when i go back to work on monday i doubt anyone will have a chance to notice, and the sooner i can change the piercing to something less noticable the sooner ill definately be in the clear. and yes i realize that everyone heals at different rates but im just looking for a general idea of what to expect.

thanks again

2. dbdraggin

dbdraggin New Member

no one knows the answers... or no one wants to help?

3. just another guy

just another guy Active Member

Althought I don't have mine pierced, I know from friends that yes you can chip and damage your teeth. Think about it, its a medal rod inserted into your tongue. From what I hear, the more you play with it, and liek roll it around, the more possiblities of damaging something.

As for prevention, once its healed, I have heard you can get non-medal jewerly for your tongue.

4. dbdraggin

dbdraggin New Member

thank you