TAT Tongue pierced?...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by rebels, Dec 28, 2004.

1. rebels

rebels New Member

is it worth it? i had braces and an expander in the top of my mouth for about 5 years so i was always messing around with it with my tongue. i've had my braces and expander off for about 5 years now but still find my self fiddling with my tongue.

is it really worth getting a tongue ring? a lot of my friends have and they didn't keep them. eventually took them out for some reason.

i have no other piercings and no tatoos. i don't mind pain for a few days so thats not the part.. it's just do they get tiring and get in the way?

2. cuz

cuz Guest

ive had my tongue pierced for about a year now, i dont really know why i did it, just sort of felt like it one day so i went and got it done but i havent got tired of it yet, i know i will take it out one day but for now its alright. just make sure u go to a clean place and clean it often. eating is a little problem at first but you will get used to it, so if its what you want, go for it! (others, along with you will enjoy it, promise!)

3. booxbooxkittie

booxbooxkittie New Member

I have had my tongue pierced for over a year now and I love it. I got it pierced because I ALWAYS like to have something in my mouth to play with. My ex loved it too. He went out and got his pierced as well...it was lovely for the both of us:)

4. rebels

rebels New Member

yeah i'm always fiddling with my tongue so i thought why not give it a shot?

i can always take it out if i don't like it, and if i do like it; i'll keep it.

i'd like to try it on a girl too.. nothing can ever help enough. :)