TAT tongue pierced for 7 years...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Chrissy, Jul 11, 2005.

1. Chrissy

Chrissy dnb doll

and last night it swelled up so i took the barbell (6 gauge) out and blood just gushed from the piercing!! i brushed my teeth and rinsed my mouth with mouthwash, then left the barbell out all night and today. there is a small bump in my tongue and i'm debating on leaving it out for good. :wtc:

does anyone know what happened??

2. CyberBullets

CyberBullets I reach to the sky, and call out your name. If I c

im just taking a stab at it, and gonna guess maybe a piece of food got stuck in the whole and the body turned it into a pimple trying to get rid of it.

3. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

hrm... i've had mine in for like 4 years... :dunno: i clean mine every so often (ie take it out and clean it... give it a break for a bit). i've never had ANY problems with mine.

are you sure that it was screwed in right? maybe the thread was screwed wrong and when you tried to take it out, it got caught on your tongue? :dunno:

4. Laurel

Laurel New Member

Have you been going through much stress lately?

5. Chrissy

Chrissy dnb doll

it totally closed up the moment i took it out. there's no getting anything back in there now :(

there's a knot in the middle of my tongue but it's gone down some since yesterday. i had a terrible headache last night, but that went away after some sleep and ice on my tongue.

on a side note, i took out the barbell and cleaned it at least three times a week and i brush and floss my teeth twice a day. i'm really unsure what happened, but if it gets any worse i'll definitely call my piercer and see my doctor.

6. Chrissy

Chrissy dnb doll

nope, i tried the smallest i have (a 10 gauge) and that wouldn't fit. it's not painful anymore, but when i press my tongue down i can see white inside the pierced hole. i'm going to try and find my 12 gauge when i get home tonight to see if that will go through. i don't want to force anything in there so if that doesn't work i'm going to call my piercer tonight.

7. Chrissy

Chrissy dnb doll

well, i finally got a 14 through it after searching my house last night...heh. so it's not as bad as i thought. i don't know if i'll stretch all the way up again because that was one painful problem and i don't even know what caused it :( there's still a small knot in my tongue, but it's going away steadily.

8. Chrissy

Chrissy dnb doll

yeah, i don't think it's infected anymore or if it even was. there really wasn't any pain after it bled and there wasn't any discharge from it. after 7 years of no problems i guess i was due for one...heh.

thanks though!