TAT Tongue Jewlery Question

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by swaterinater, Apr 22, 2004.

1. swaterinater

swaterinater Guest

MKay, I'd really like to add a glow in the dark bead to my collection. But, I'm told that I should only use jewlrey with... external ball threading... or something. I can't find anywhere that has glow in the dark beads w/ this type of threading, so I'm wondering if anyone knows of a website that sells this type of thing, and if buying body jewlery online is a good idea.

Thanks.

2. upparoom

upparoom OT Supporter

external threading is better jewlery. Basically it means the threads are on the ball, vs the threads being on the stud.

It's higher quality, but not totally neccesary.

I've got 4 piercings now, 2 are CBRs and the other are using internally threaded studs

3. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

if its a healed piercing, step down external thread jewelry is completely fine

4. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Internal is threaded on the ball and is typically higher quality. Looks like this:
    [​IMG]

Externally threaded is cheaper and can irritate new piercings. Looks like this:
    [​IMG]

Internally threaded glow in the dark balls here:
    http://tonguestud.com/item.php?item=01LABGWBL

5. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

step down external wont irritiate a new piercing. this argument has been going on for years in the piercing industry but theres no proof to say that one is better than the other. you can find externally threaded thats jsut as good quality. internal has just as many flaws as external does.

6. noon

noon get high and teach me how to listen

this is off topic, but where in kansas do you live tehn00b? and where did you get your tongue pierced? I'm in wichita and I want mine done soon