told girl something i dont mean....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ///MPOWER, Nov 26, 2005.

1. ///MPOWER

///MPOWER New Member

Iv been talking to this girl who I really like, and I know she really likes me.Well last night we got to talking and she asked me why I havnt started a relationship with anyone(iv been single 4 years).I told her that I havnt had much experience and that id rather take it slow, well I guess she got the wrong impression and I got the line "I knew we would never be anything more than friends...if we even are now", and im tellin you what if anything makes you feel like shit, its that. What can I do to fix this mess, I didnt even sleep last night b/c of this, its killing me.

2. RotiEatter

RotiEatter New Member

Try to kiss her next time you have the chance.

3. pbw

pbw New Member

Tell her the truth?

4. ///MPOWER

///MPOWER New Member

I have told her the truth, but she just says "I know all I need to know, dont worry about it", but I do worry and its killin me.I'll see her today, we'll see what she has to say.:x:

5. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

:werd: Just get her alone, take ahold of her hands, and be like "You know, I think you might have gotten the wrong impression from what I said the last time we talked. I do like you and I want to be with you, but I don't want us to rush into it, that's all." and then lean on in and plant one on her. :bigthumb:

Time to put up or shut up, it's obvious she's looking for a relationship, and if she doesn't think you want one with her, she's going to start actively looking elsewhere. :hs:

6. ///MPOWER

///MPOWER New Member

Thanks guys.

7. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

Tell her what you posted here.

8. ///MPOWER

///MPOWER New Member

Well, seems to be that words speak wonders. Now were together and everyone is happy, including me more than everyone:). I really thought I ruined soo much when I told her that. Idk what I was thinking:uh:

9. ///MPOWER

///MPOWER New Member

I told her that I really didnt mean what I said and that I wanted a realtionship.I think she wanted it really bad b/c right after I said that she was was alright then were together.Then I had to explain to her that i wont be avaliable as often as I normally am b/c of school and basketball, she was cool with it.

10. spankaveli

spankaveli OT Supporter

word