SRS Today sucked

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by FunkyMunniez, Apr 2, 2009.

1. FunkyMunniez

FunkyMunniez Active Member

Today was probably the worst day I've ever had.

I got into a minor car accident on my way to an ambulance company for ride time today because some lady decided it would be a good idea to pull out of an intersection then stop halfway out so I ended up rear ending her.Yes, I know I'm at fault, I should have paid more attention to her than oncoming traffic, but it was one of those accidents that was just stupid and shouldn't have happened. Anyways, we have to call the police because it was her protocol (she was at work) and the fucking cops take an hour to show up. this made me late for my ride time and I now have to make up that lost hour. While on the ride time I get puked on not once, but twice. I get back to my school and walk all the back to my dorm becase I'm a sophomore and we have to park far away only to realize that I have forgotten the case number for the accident in my car. So I have to walk the 15 minutes back to get the case number. Once I get that I walk back to my dorm and it suddenly downpours out of nowhere. So now I'm wet, smell like vomit, and the case number is smeared and illegible from the rain. But fuck it, I'm still determined to make the most of the day. My boss then drops a mountain of paperwork on me so I had to cancel the dinner plans I made with friends. And now I'm stuck on duty til 1. To top it off I've only gotten about 8 hours of sleep in the past three days.

/blog

Long I know I don't really care if anyone reads it I just needed a place to vent a little :(:hs:

2. jizzmo

jizzmo New Member

That sucks... just eat an icecream.

3. T-R-T

T-R-T New Member

fixed