SRS Today makes one full year

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by sterlin, Jul 18, 2007.

1. sterlin

sterlin New Member

I had smoked for 16 years, spent a couple of those years smoking Camel non-filters. The rest of the time it was Camel full flavor box :) I would smoke anywhere from 2 to 3 packs a day minimum. I sure do miss it but I am not about to go through all that quiting BS again, it was hard. I quit just in time too, I saw a pack of Camels on sale for 5 bucks and change. Well thanks for reading, I am off to bed.

2. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

congrats! that's awesome

3. i killed tupac

i killed tupac New Member

congrats! I am celebrating around 4 months this month...dude i know how it's hard. Even at five bucks a pack, i still stare at them like an adolescent kid looks at a playboy behind the counter :hs:

4. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Congrats!!

I've been smoke free for many years now and sometimes the only thing that keeps me away from them is the thought of having to quit again....or die as a smoker. I really don't want to EVER go through that shit again.

5. chucklenut

chucklenut New Member

Fan fucking tastic man. I admire your ability to stop for so long. The longest I've ever lasted was exactly 24 hrs......the next day at lunch at school i couldnt take it and asked one of my buddies for a smoke :( its hard to do bro gj!!

6. sterlin

sterlin New Member

Thanks everyone. I have to agree with coottie that the one thing that kept me from smoking was the thought of going through that initial period where the cravings are almost painful.