MIL today is going to be a lolday at work!

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by evan2, Apr 19, 2010.

1. evan2

evan2 Guest

So back story my troop who is 19 emailed some bullets for his EPR (I dont rate him) to my co worker in a different section and he emailed him

Mike,

blah blah blah

so we all decided to fuck with him and this is what Mike wrote him....and everyone is in on it

Ace,

First off, let me inform you that I have earned the rank of SSgt and will be addressed as SSgt Him. I am thoroughly excited that you sent me an email, with nothing attached, stating that “these are the bullets that seemed like a big impact”. Do you feel that the things you do, have no impact? Since you have “0” respect for authority, and “0” concept of how to address a senior ranking NCO, I have a special little assignment for you. I would like you to research the AFI addressing Customs and Courtesies and provide me with a 2 page brief, that will be encompass the AFI. When I say 2-pages, I mean 2 entire pages. Anything less than two, will force you to produce another brief. If you feel that this may be outside the bounds of what you can be ordered to do, I suggest you revisit the way you started your previous email and decide if this is worth fighting. I suggest this briefing should be ready to be given at 0800 tomorrow morning. Also, I would start thinking of ways to stratify the job you perform here at Davis Monthan. We are proud of the Airmen we develop here in CE, and suggesting that what you do has little impact really does not reflect well on this office. If you have any issues, or require direction, please speak with SSgt ME and he will direct you. Again, from here on out, start addressing any military and civilians that outrank you with the respect that they deserve.

You will brief the shop at 0800.

2. Figori

Figori Taking BRC to the EXTREME. OT Supporter

LOL.

Good times.

3. evan2

evan2 Guest

haha he just came back from lunch and the way its set up is my 6 guys are in a open area all facing each other. 3 desks on each side and im down the hall a bit in my office. The guy that sent the email is in there working with one of my guys on something and he is all nervous and just looking at them haha.

has the email open and is writing back I guess. My other troop is sending me email updates about what he is doing lols.

4. evan2

evan2 Guest

lol here is his reply he is all nervous and shit haahah

I'm sorry for disrespecting or offending you in the way I addressed and
    spoke with you on that e-mail. Yes I do know about custom and courtesies on
    how to address a higher ranking member in the military or civilian sect.

I in no way tried to degrade or make you feel equal to my status, I got way
    to comfortable on that matter.

I appreciate the rebuke and I will from now on keep my ducks in a row. I
    will have that briefing for you by 0800 tomorrow ready to go. And sorry for
    not attaching the bullets I put together on the last e-mail, they are on
    this one.

5. Figori

Figori Taking BRC to the EXTREME. OT Supporter

At one point, our office had a big up-to-do about "fratrenizaiton" (not an English major)... It was quite hilarious.

6. evan2

evan2 Guest

lol his desk has the AFI and pdf open to the customs pages lol....

7. tunes

tunes OT Supporter

SSgt Senior ranking NCO :mamoru:

and :rofl:

8. The Method

The Method Lurker In Progress

god, if you'd have tried this with MI kids they'd have shit in your wall locker by now :rofl:

9. evan2

evan2 Guest

It is...we have no top cover at all our master just got back from a deployment and is about to PCS, the other retired in Jan and ends terminal on May 1st. our Tech pcsed in Jan as well.
    We have 3 staffs and 7 airman.

I get to rate 4 of them and pretty much run the show for all of us as the ranking guy has a busy body job while I have most of the airman under me in my section.

shit sucks..we need more people plus all of the taskings for 7 levels fall on us.

10. scottiemac

scottiemac It's time to shoot some hot dogs!

11. evan2

evan2 Guest

I guess we have a rough draft that I havent seen. Real work came up for my troop so I sent him to do that this morning so he now has to brief us all on weds at 0630.

I guess he got a little in person ass chewing for it and another staff we have that just got back off leave is going to get in his ass as he was his first supervisor when he was brand new and the other mexican so we call him his dad.

12. evan2

evan2 Guest

His EPR also closes out this week so I thought about making a mock copy with him marked down and a 2...

13. DawnsKayBug

DawnsKayBug New Member

Dont give it to him just let him see it dont sign it...
    You are bordering getting yourself in trouble...
    Have him write out word for word the lil brown book concerning all E-1 - E-4

14. evan2

evan2 Guest

we will not get in trouble, my boss who is a retired Senior knows all about our fun. We are a small group and know how to have fun.
    it will not be signed as I am not writing it, We are just going to show it to him as its his first epr so he wont even know what is what.

plus we are in our bounds for making him write this paper.....our old MSgt would give our new guys homework like this and have them brief us on mondays anyhow.

15. TRN

TRN Well-Known Member

Should have replied to him with a lemonparty.

16. Jbrown

Jbrown OT Supporter

I had to do that :rofl:

Fucking butter bar :squint:

17. Jbrown

Jbrown OT Supporter

:bowrofl: though

18. DawnsKayBug

DawnsKayBug New Member

Butter bar ? Me? No.
    But him getting all worked up and going to some other SNCO in the Sq not in your shop might not find it that funny.
    Ive seen it backfire before on people thats all and when you mix in falsified official govt forms.
    It happened to me I made a letter saying a SSgt was recommended for the fat boy program by Sq leadership(you used to be able to do this). Somehow it made it into the things to brief at roll call folder.
    It was hilarious till the MSgt realized it was a joke and we made him involved in it the suckage lasted about 2 weeks for me. :sadwavey:

19. e.pie

e.pie Active Member

just tell him with the way the EPR system is supposed to work a 2 actually isn't that bad :rofl:

20. evan2

evan2 Guest

whole different situation here as whoever did that was calling out an nco. We are in our bounds to make him write and brief us on this subject.

I lol at the barracks crew sometimes!

So he did the brief and it was painful to listen to as always but he got the point.

He did leave his computer unlocked the other day so I got on there and wrote Mike, (the guy who wrote the first email)

After all of this I feel closer to you...like more than friends

lol fucking Mike could of had a field day but just wrote back Ace, why would you send me this.

then got my emails telling him he wanted a paper on homosexuality in the AF lol

21. evan2

evan2 Guest

I had to do that to a guy we gave a 3...well I gave him a 4 but he was late two days in a row big time when I was deployed so they knocked him down yet if you read it..it still reads a 4 lol

22. e.pie

e.pie Active Member

holy shit that's hardcore, down to a 3 because he was late twice?

you must work for some assholes :rofl:

23. evan2

evan2 Guest

It was a a guy that just put on MSgt, he was like 2 hours later and got an lor then the next day same thing they had to go to his house. He was a dirt bag it was other things but they had no documentation on it. I was too busy in Iraq and just signed it thinking as a MSgt he would change my check marks a bit.

He has a 2 on an epr from a few years ago.

24. e.pie

e.pie Active Member

25. Jbrown

Jbrown OT Supporter

Nah I mean a butter bar made me copy the airmen responsibilties down