SRS Today has changed my life forever...but for the better.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by JakobwithaK, Sep 3, 2006.

1. JakobwithaK

JakobwithaK Titty fuck for the win!

I just wanted to let all you guys know. Today is a day to remember for me. My grandpa has left and it has completely, almost instantly changed my outlook on life. The problems Ive been going through over the years up till today, are now obsolete, gone, inexistant. They will no longer be tolerated, acceptable, allowed by me. My focus has completely shifted, and Ive never experienced a feeling like this before.

Everyone has problems in life, but always do remember that no matter what is bothering you...there is always someone else there in this world who is dealing with somethin much much more severe. Keep your head up and stay positive. Life is too short to dwell on minor unacceptable things.

Right now my focus is on my mother. Making sure she is safe, I will give up anything, anything in life for. To see her happy makes me happy. When she cries, I cry.

Today has changed my life forever, but for the better. So appreciate everything you have in your life right now and to its fullest. Be thankful for what you have and who is around you. Do realize that nothing in life is a given, we all must work for it, so cherish the things people do for you.

Life is short enough as is, and your life can drastically change just like that. Life is like a jewel - you can have it one day and can be gone the next, when you least expect it. God bless to everyone and believe in god!

Thank you, I just had to get this off my chest.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2006
  2. kilamasta

kilamasta New Member

Good luck

3. Los

Los Active Member

Its wonderful that you have a fresh new perspective on life. Remember that sometimes, you're gonna have days where you can't get up. But those are the best times to! Tomorrow will be a better day if you start with today. Good luck.

4. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

And remember that no matter if there's always someone who's problems are worse then you, don't make your heart a murder hole ,for your problems and solving them matter to you, and for us people in the Asylum, keep reaching out for help if you really need it.