To the Women of OT: Physical attraction Preferences

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by tubachris85x, Nov 27, 2007.

1. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Well the reason I bring this up, is that I cant really seem to figure this out. I dont really need to worry so much because I do have a GF, but her preferences or reactions just leave me confused.

First off, can we agree that generally women are more attracted to personality then physical appearence, where as men are the exact opposite?

Now some things that get me confused is that some girls prefer "big" guys, because they are "fun to hug." I guess I fall under this catagory, im 6'6" tall, roughly 300lbs. Not trying to sound gross, but my gf seems to love my "tummy" lol as she calls it, I always feel bad cause I could use a few sit-ups every now and then. She seems to love that Im not super cut or thinner. However, she denies liking muscles on guys, and whenever I flex she goes crazy about it :rolleyes: She says she never wants me to lose my "mini-belly" for whatever reason.

I feel more of a fatass now, and worry she'll eventually get less attracted to me physically. She's starting to lose weight, and has done a pretty good job at it so far. Im just falling behind now. I dunno, its hard for me to even explain how she is when it comes to it. She says she dosnt care, but I told her that Im not goin to be one of those super overweight 500lb people.

So back to the original question, what do the women of OT prefer when it comes to physical attraction?

2. lauren

lauren Active Member

if it bothers you, why not do something about it? who cares what we think, we aren't the ones who have to fuck you.

you're looking for someone to come in here, and tell you that your apathy is attractive? that's what it boils down to. physical build really isn't the issue here....it's the fact that something obviously bothers you, yet you don't do anything to change it? yeh, that's what's unattractive, not your belly.

3. Abomb

Abomb New Member

women are more concerned with your wallet size.

honestly though, i enjoy having the upper hand in a relationship by appearing to be more attractive via muscles personality looks etc.

4. Abomb

Abomb New Member

oh. lose the tummy.... 8 pack > fat pack

5. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Well I wasnt really looking for that, but okay:ugh2:

I was just asking as a general whole because Ive always never really understood, even long before I had a gf. And yes, I have been working on it

6. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

The only thing that needs to be said when reading your comments is:

Even at 6'6 I don't think 300 pounds is considered "healthy" at all. Sounds like you are just a big guy, not a bodybuilder. It seems to me like you aren't comfortable with your appearance and weight and want to do something about it. Your gf might honestly like the way you look, but the fact of the matter is you can always afford to lose a few pounds and keep your body in shape at such a young age. The "freshman fifteen" isn't a common phrase for nothing.

7. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Well its not that I think its healthy, because its really not. Ive been trying to cut back on what I eat and how much, im goin to start doing some martial arts training on my own soon, just anything in general

8. lauren

lauren Active Member

what do i prefer physically? someone who's pelvic bone i can grind up against during sex, and there's too much in the way with fat guys.

otherwise, it doesn't matter much as long as he's bigger than me and has a cute face.

9. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

lose some weight my man.

10. KindlyCuddly

KindlyCuddly Irina Lazareanu

There's a chance she's just telling you she lkes your belly because she doesn't want to hurt you. You'd do well to just lose the weight.

11. aprettysmile

aprettysmile New Member

what matters here is that you don't seem happy with your weight. and if that's the case, lose a few pounds.

some girls prefer bigger guys, some don't. I don't really think you can generalize that.

and I'm one to say that I'm not huge on big muscles, but that just means I don't like the body builder type. I like my men toned, not overdone.

12. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

I find larger men attractive (like Muscular but not cut, big and burly bear men, kinda like Fedor), however, i like more a man that is happy in his body. Lose weight for you, if she really loves you for YOU not your belly, she'll stick with you while you lose weight and even if you lose your belly.

Also, HONESTLY, how 'hot" is your gf. I have known women that date below themselves to feel good adn know they won't get competition for their men. it makes them feel secure having a man that may have body issues/self esteem issues since these men are all too happy to FINALLY get ANY girl.

13. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

I like my men manly, bigger than average (slightly muscular but not overdone) and my man has to have some type of meat on his bones :o
    Although I have dated/been with all types of men. But overall, I like them to have a manly personality/character way about them.

And like PE said, I like guys who are comfortable with their body.

I can honestly say I am interested in personality more so than looks.

14. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

:werd: the face is by far the most important part of the looks, body doesn't matter much unless they are really fat

15. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

I think I sort of do that :o I wouldn't date a guy who I thought was ugly or who I wasn't attracted to at all, but I'd much rather have an average guy than a hot one. Hot guys are cocky because they know they are hot and they are usually slutty too since chicks hit on them all the time. Plus average looking guys will treat you much better than a hot guy would. And I'm way too jealous to deal with other chicks hitting on my guy all the time :o

16. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

:hug:

17. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

I'd rather be with an "average" girl than a "hot" girl for those reasons.

18. lauren

lauren Active Member

werd.

there's something to say for being average, and actually developing personality, skills and knowledge over skating through life on your looks.

what's going on in between the ears is far more important than anything else.

19. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

It's true. I find my bf very physically attractive and he works hard at his body. However he doesn't work out his tummy and it's got the tiniest little ponch. I personally think it's adorable, makes him more human in a way and have told him so or I'll jokingly rub it sometimes. But if he didn't feel comfortable with it I would obviously be fine if he lost it. Being healthy it the overall important issue you need to think about. I really doubt she'd be upset if you lost a belly.

20. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

LOL well its not really a belly perse, just a little thing really

21. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

I hate pulling this card but that's such a gross generalization.

And I'm someone who doesn't mind making generalizations.

Most of my male friends are attractive and all treat women in their lives (esp. girlfriends) extremely well.

In fact, I've noticed the average looking guys I associate with do NOT treat their girlfriends as well. I wouldn't be surprised if this stemmed from self-esteem issues and pushing her away before she has a chance to push him.

22. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

ehh, her quote is just the same shit as when a chodey dude says he doesn't want hot chicks because "they're all sluts and they're dumb and have no personalities" etc... jump the gun to find reasons to reject those out of your league as an ego-preservation mechanism

23. Leah

Leah Well-Known Member

Well obviously there was something about your physical appearance that attacted her to you in the first place, so I seriously doubt she's just going to stop finding you sexy.

As for big muscles, sure it's impressive and fun to look at in a purely eye candy kinda way (sorta like big boobs for guys...) but it doesn't necessarily mean we prefer it.

My boyfriend is hardly ripped and I think he's got a great body. :dunno: Because I love him.

24. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

:werd: guys and girls do this.

25. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

lol. You should date me. I'm hot as fuck yet I hardly ever get hit on :rofl: I've been opened by a girl exactly 3 times in my entire life (I remember them all because it's so rare :rofl: ) And I'm not slutty cuz I have those crazy "morals" and "values." And I'm fantastic with money. Damn I'm the perfect boyfriend :bowrofl: