To the women: Did it hurt your first time?!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by FoxyKrista, Nov 25, 2007.

1. FoxyKrista

FoxyKrista New Member

Yeah so heres the jist of it.. im a virgin, extremely tight too, so the boyfriend says, and hes not exactly a pencil dick if you know what i mean. So i was just wondering how much does it hurt? Is there anything i can do to make it hurt less to?

2. jokka

jokka OT Supporter

have sex with an asian guy.. then slowly move up the black dudes.

3. niwtsol

niwtsol always question

make sure you have some good foreplay to make it as smooth as possible, other than that it is going to hurt, most of the always does, but the pain will subside and you will be loving it.

make sure you are ready to have sex before you rush into it. make sure you are completely ready, you cant take it back.

4. stormywaters

stormywaters Tornadoes are just wind...

Yes it hurts. I was just like you, very small and tight. It's been a few months and it still hurts, it just takes getting used to.
    Lots of foreplay and lube is the key.
    Also just relax, being apprehensive just makes everything worse.
    This may sound weird but my boyfriend would put it in and then talk to me so I had something else to think about while I adjusted to him. It helped me :dunno:

5. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

nope, did not hurt

but try using a vibrator/dildo first if you are concerned

6. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I'm very small and skinny, and I assume very tight as a 15 year old virgin, but I played sports so I didn't have a hymen, I was relaxed and went slow, it didn't hurt a bit :dunno:
    (I had also had an OBGYN exam before, which everyone said would be the worst pain i'd ever felt, and it was nothing. I really think playing sports and having good muscle tone/no hymen helped a lot.

7. lauren

lauren Active Member

yeh, hurt like hell, if ya know what i mean.

8. The Militant

The Militant THE FUTURE

how many times did you girls have to do it before it felt normal?

9. danewreed

danewreed OT Supporter

this is the

modified ladder theory

10. AlliMae13

AlliMae13 New Member

Just take things slow. It may or may not hurt. I know that I am tight and it is a bit painful every time I have sex with my partner because like you said, he definitely doesnt have a pencil dick. But after a couple min, the pain goes away and it feels amazing!

Use foreplay to get you nice and wet down there, or use lube and things should be fine, just make sure he understands that you want to go slow the first few times

11. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

You'll most likely not find any pleasure in sex for a while if you are so tight. Use lube and make him go slow. That's really the only advice to give other than use a condom.

12. kiri

kiri New Member

hurt like fucking hell for the first 2 times, for a while after that it'd hurt at the beginning but then i'd get used to it. even now it hurts if i haven't done it in a while :hs: you'll be fine though just go slow.

13. brownNeyes18

brownNeyes18 New Member

I can't help you here...I did lots of foreplay and it hurt like a bitch...I cried.

14. stormywaters

stormywaters Tornadoes are just wind...

This doesn't work for everyone. I have been a gymnist for 16 years and have plenty of muscle tone (and no hymen), but it still really hurt.

15. SpectraRedZ

SpectraRedZ New Member

Didn't hurt for me. Felt like a quick little -pop-, and I was fine. It was kind of uncomfortable the next time I sex (2 years later), but after a few seconds, I was fine and have been since.

16. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

It didn't hurt with the first person I did it with, but the second person did. I found out later it was because SO one had a small dick. It totally depends on the size of the guy. After your first time, it'll also depend on how long it's been since the last time you did it. I suggest ALOT of foreplay, and not thinking/planning that first time. The more you're into it mentally, the easier it will be.

17. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Really? Like I said, I don't know why it was easier for me, I just know it was, and I assume softball and horseback riding had something to do with it, but I don't really know

18. Project X

Project X New Member

make sure you want to go thru with it.. once you lose it you cant get it back.. dont give in to peer pressure

19. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

didnt hurt at all for me the first time, but I was completely comfortable with him, and we had talked about it a lot. Had a lot of foreplay first, then he was able to slide right in. I'm really tiny and its still kinda painful without enough foreplay or added lube, so just concentrate on that, but really I dont think it should be excruciating. Also, I'm very athletic which I think could have helped in my case, as with demosnat.

We also decided we werent going to plan the night that we were going to do it, that it was just going to happen. I think this helped take the pressure off and I didnt tighten up. Right before he enters you, remember to KEEP BREATHING, this is very important. allow him to just sit in there for a minute if you have to, until you feel yourself relax around him. The first few thrusts may be a tad painful, but your natural lubrication will begin to make it easier, and your walls will widen and lengthen as youre more turned on. So just RELAX, take it easy, and you'll be fine.

20. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

1 finger

2 fingers

dick

21. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

Hurt for me the first 2 times.. but it wasn't Dreadful pain, I did bleed, but he hd be VERY warmed up adn wet from foreplay and lossened me up with fingers. Just go slow and DON'T let him rush you.

22. FoxyKrista

FoxyKrista New Member

well thanks for all the help, and ive made it extremely clear to him that i wont do it if im not ready, which im not quite ready to.. but i figured a little advice in advance could help. he knows that i want to go very slow the first time until i get used to it and he respects my wishes, i guess you can say im just a bit nervous from the i guess you could call them horror stories i've heard from my friends lol. idk, i guess i'll just do it when im ready, lord knows hes ready haha.

23. danewreed

danewreed OT Supporter

:ugh: way to take his sexuality for granted :rolleyes:

24. FoxyKrista

FoxyKrista New Member

how am i taking his sexuality for granted?

25. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

It didn't hurt per say, but it sure wasn't an enjoyable experience