To the single guys, PUA's, etc (anti, falconer, xap also look)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by just_another_on, Jan 11, 2010.

1. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

What do you guys say to the women who hits you with "you know all the right things to say" type shit?

Girl ive been seeing recently keeps telling me things along those lines. "You always say the right things, you must have a lot of practice"

Last night she caught me with, "What, do you have a lil book next to you with all the right replies ready? ;)"

Luckily I came back with (fast enough too, ::mamoru:), "Well, if I did I wouldnt be speechless to that comment :big grin:" and got off no problem (got an "Awww" back). Now I dont 'script' or keep anything like that, as I hope no one does/would :)ugh:), but how do you find yourself getting away from the 'accusations' of being a 'ladies man' all the time? (player, cheat, pua, etc)

2. NCS

NCS Active Member

you don't. these replies are very good. your replies to them aren't bad either. just blow past it, use it as fuel to spike more attraction.

usually i like to do something physical at that point. "and you know how to keep all the eyes in the room on you." and then i'll give her a spin.

bottom line is: don't get caught in the logic, its play. it can be considered as a shit test, she wants to see if you hold it together under direct fire.

3. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

I usually just say "don't playa hate" and push her head back down on my cock.

Seriously though, I just laugh in their faces when a woman calls me a player.

4. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I've never heard that because I'm not really that smooth :rofl:

"don't talk with your mouth full" :rofl:

First things first, she's hugely attracted to you.

Say this:

"Shit, who told you?! Well, I guess I should be honest. I didn't go out for 3 years straight while I was memorizing this book of cool things to say to women. Looks like it was worth the effort, though; you are totally digging me! Don't tell anyone, tho. I wouldn't want people to know what a huge nerd I am."

But you have to say that sarcastically as fuck because if she thinks you're being serious then :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2010
  5. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

If you mean what do I do when they specifically bring up how I always know what to say... I tend to shrug it off and point out that I am a salesman... And I make my money by knowing what to say...

If called a player straight up... doesn't actually happen often because of how I tend to come across (my personality type doesn't scream player I've been told :dunno:)... I tend to shrug it off and dismiss it/change the subject/full out ignore the statement.

6. MMJ4mil

MMJ4mil Active Member

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.61 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

What I would do in this situation:

Say, "no its because you are so predictable its crazy"

Then she will say some shit trying to qualify herself to you

Then you reward her with a compliment saying she is cute and or funny

Breaking rapport to get her to qualify herself to you is ftw.

I love the pua life

7. just_another_on

Im wayyyyy too smooth, not to toot my own horn or anything but thats one thing I do have is game :big grin: haha.

Dude thats really fucking weird :eek3:

Thats been one of my 'get ups' with women since Ive started as a salesmen :o. Knowing what they need and having no problem selling it to them.

Ehh, thats a lil more on the flip side of things. I want to keep things 'in front' of me, rather than giving her another dynamic to come at :o.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2010
  8. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Have you ever encountered a chick who says she doesn't date salesmen?

Same here.

I remember one time senior year in college this dude with whom I was just a mild acquaintance said something like "dude, I thought you were the biggest player; I always see you walking around (the business building) with different chicks." I was like :rofl: Secretly I thought it was cool, though, because no one had ever really suggested I was good socially before.

9. Gogoplata

Gogoplata Guest

gotta make up for the looks somehow

10. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Nope. I mean I've met chicks in my salesman persona (trying to sell them stuff) and I doubt they'd do anything with me because it would throw a weird kink in the business, mind you most women in my industry are A. not my age, B. not attractive. But I've never met a girl who finds out what I do for a living and rejects me for it, especially because one of the things I do (I'm in multiple industries for different things) gives me some entertaining stories which help me (who doesn't love a good story).

11. just_another_on

:hsugh:

As long as the ladies think I look good im good to go :bigthumb:

12. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

stupid question... where are you meeting these broads. the bars i go to have women but they are usually just sitting at the bar. blind approaching is not my thing especially when its not really a club atmosphere. most people where i go are just there to chill for a couple beers.

13. just_another_on

Anywhere.

Im the ignorant asshole who pulls over in traffic if I see a cute girl walking down the street...

Im the dick running back into the store and cutting the line to give the cashier my number

Bars, clubs, malls, anywhere. I dont 'go' anywhere looking for women, its where ever I go I look for them

14. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

and this works?

15. just_another_on

Anything works if you're not afraid to hear 'no thanks' or 'not interested'.

Denial/rejection is going to happen, being able to be ok w/ it is up to you.

Gotta be confident and willing to step out/up.

16. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

So it's better when the guy doesn't say the right thing, and puts his foot in his mouth or says something stupid? (Not arguing with your logic, just trying to understand it better)

17. Kev07

Kev07 New Member

depends

if i'm in a sweettalking mood, which i usually am, i'll go with

"I dont think im smooth, im just trying to see your cuteass smile"

and no matter what they respond with, if the interest is there, they will bust out in a wideass smile and i continue with "there it is" with a smirk/smile

18. just_another_on

:bowrofl:

THat was horrible

19. Kev07

Kev07 New Member

it works :rofl:

then again im dealing with roughly 19-20 year old girls :dunno: :rofl:

20. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

I don't consider it a hit, I consider it a compliment. Its your choice to buy into it being a bad thing or not. I just reframe as myself being charming and her being charmed by be as two positive things.

Don't act "caught". just take it as playful teasing on her part and respond back in kind.

I agree with alaya. Don't go slick. no slick compliments or deflections. Own it completely unashamedly, and/or joke about it. Don't try to slick yourself out of comming off too slick.

If you are really afraid of it hurting your chances with a girl (unlikely with most girls, but there are girls out there that will give you a harder time if they get a player vibe) your best bet is to own the player vibe but simply add some soul. Girls fall so predictably for this shit that it bugs me. The two guys i know that play this as their go to do FANTASTIC with women. You come accross all player slick joke joke funny funny cocky cocky... she calls you out on it, and you own it with absolutely no shame. Then later on when the topic has been dead for a while, you "open up to her" and reveal some vulnerability and tenderness. The fact that she got into your "secret inner world" will thrill her and draw her into you. Soon she will be telling her friends that "hes not really like that." and "you don't really know him" when they call you a cocky asshole.

I knew a guy who used that as his main MO... I told my girlfriend all about it just because i thought it was funny, and she STILL totally bought it when he pulled it on her :rofl: He brought out the story of the one that got away and his poor broken heart and she bought it hook line and sinker and excused all his extremely selfish douchebaggy playerish behavior as a sensitive man trying to look tough for the world, but she knew he wasn't "really like that". :rofl:

later that day he told her he would bang the hell out of her if I wasnt there. :rolleyes:
    then when i told him her better not do that shit again he basically pulls the "I think your GF is ugly, so i'd never do that. i don't know what you are talking about" :mad:
    then after I broke up with her, he invites her to a weekend at the shore with us. He then claims it was a facebook accident.... both times. :run:

fucking dick.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2010
  21. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

I did that for the first time this summer. lol. my friends thought i was insane when i left the car illegally "parked" with the door open and ran down the street. I had a moment of hesitation so she had a good head start on me. When I found her she was picking up pictures of her kids from the drugstore :(

22. Kev07

Kev07 New Member

:rofl: i did that once, when i wasnt in a sweet talking mood, but i dont get called out for being a player that often anyways.

i remember laughing it off and just saying nope. but she was hellbent on convincing herself that i was a player.

we kept talking and an hour later i told her about the girl in my past that blew me off and started me on my goal to lose weight :rofl:

we fucked

23. just_another_on

Didnt want to quote your first post but :werd: to it. Totally see where you're coming from

:rofl: ive done this on multiple occasions.

Another thing i've been doing (almost a year) is looking for Jersey girls at the gas station near my house (Jonson and Wales campus) and waiting for them to pull in and get gas. 99% of Jersey girls have NO idea how to pump gas, easy way to say hello, be friendly, first impression :bigthumb:

24. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

:bowrofl:

25. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

:werd: i don't know how its not obvious, but like I said the guys i know who go that route do fantastic.

yeah. kid was a complete jerk. I rode him all weekend long. There was this one girl he really liked and told us to stay away from. I flirted with her mericlessly while sneaking shit eating smirks at him. We played some touch football and i repeatedly creamed him. Too hard back pats... the whole 9. Any time he tried to step up with ANYONE, i took him all the way down.

Last time I ever called my exGF was to tell her "I know my 'buddy' (good friend of a good friend) invited you to the beach, but id really rather you didn't come. kthxbye" :hs: