To The Ladies: Of the things your man does to you during foreplay, which do you love

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by AlexC927, Sep 20, 2005.

1. AlexC927

AlexC927 New Member

Hi All,

I've been with my girlfriend now for about 2 and a half years. We are best friends, madly in love, and we plan on getting married
    within two years. I haven't popped the question yet but as the saying goes, "When you know...you just know." Plus the fact that we've discussed this and we both simply realize that we were meant for (or even made for) each other. Corny perhaps...but this is how we feel.

Our sex life was amazing the first year and awesome the second year. As we enter our third year together the sex has evolved...we try different things and experimentation has proved to be very enjoyable.

But that's not really the issue. I know most guys will always be ready to brag about how "good" they are and I tend to be one of them but sometimes a part of me feels that I need to learn new things. She's never said or done anything to indicate anything negative about our sex life but in my own mind, I wonder sometimes.

Now being in love truly heightens the sexual experience for me and of course foreplay plays a huge factor. There are things that I do during foreplay that I know my girl loves but I was hoping to get some tips, suggestions or ideas from women on the things that they love so that I can try them with my girlfriend.

Now don't get me wrong...my gf and i will still have some mind blowing sex and I take great satisfaction when I make her cum so forcefully as to drench the entire bed but I want to keep this up indefinitely and i want to do everything in my power to keep her happy and satisified (in every way possible).

So ladies...help me out here. What does your guy do to you during foreplay that you just absolutely love and never fails to moisten your nether regions....

Last edited: Sep 20, 2005
  2. Bella

Bella New Member

Choking... coming up behind me and putting his hand around my throat while he kisses/bites my neck. Love it!

3. AlexC927

AlexC927 New Member

actually my gf is not into any asphyixiation type stuff.

She likes bondage and being blindfolded though...

4. Bella

Bella New Member

let see I also like just messing around talking.... Like when he asks questions like you miss this?!? What do you want me to do to you? Then the questions or talking gets more descriptive lol. But thats just me.

5. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

:love: Now YOU took the words right outta MY mouth!

6. DesignerAddic71

DesignerAddic71 RIP Luther Vandross 1951-2005

and when he pulls my hair hard when we are kissing. and ooohhhh i love when he traces my ears with his tongue!!!

7. Bella

Bella New Member

Hmmmm Deja Vu??? :kiss:

8. Bella

Bella New Member

Yes I love that too! I can only handle something like that during foreplay... like on a normal day if someone were to go near I'll freak out

9. [HRT]Squirrel Master

[HRT]Squirrel Master New Member

my girl likes when I am kissing her and I yank her hair down from the back so she is forced to look up, then I kiss her neck... and go from there...

a little rough is always fun :)

10. AlexC927

AlexC927 New Member

yeah my gf definitely likes a little rough housing and hair pulling etc etc. She also loves the whole "tracing of the ear" with my tongue bit as well.

Another thing she loves is when I have her lie naked on her back and I softly trace my fingernails all over her body and up her legs, playfully playing around her pussy but not quite ever touching it until she can't take it anymore. Then I'll start licking around it all the while she's writhing around until I finally start eating her out.

I'll also lick around her nipples but won't make direct contact with her nipples to tease her. This drives her crazy...

Another thing I'll do is rub my cock all up on her clit and pussy until she's begging me to penetrate her. Of course i'll hold out a few more minutes and then surprise her by completely plunging into her.

Isn't there anything else you guys got for me?

11. AstroGirl

I have a major saliva complex. I dont like my ears licked :sad2:

12. AstroGirl

:mamoru:

13. ProneToEpisodes

ProneToEpisodes New Member

Yes you do ;)

14. ProneToEpisodes

ProneToEpisodes New Member

7 words....

Choke me, spank me, pull my hair

15. IreLynx

IreLynx New Member

I'm like the exact opposite. :rofl:

I hate talking during; it's just distracting. I can't even begin to enjoy it when I keep hearing, "how's that", "you like that", do you want me to do this/that"...I like to be uninformed on what's going on. If I don't like it I'll tell you to stop & if I want something repositioned (during foreplay) I'll either let you know or guide you lol. Then from there it turns into a big mood killer with the "well what do you want me to do then"

What I always love arefingers lightly running down any portion of my body...not in repetitive movements, but a variety of directions and areas. Hovering in one area for too long and/or one motion either leads to irritated skin or ticklish spots...and then they'll stay that way & we'll won't be going anywhere sexual. :squint:

Also love the hair being played with; being lightly touched, not rough play, since I can feel even the slightest movement of a hair. I used to love it when my mom used to braid/style my hair as a kid, and now that I'm older I like it when my fiancee just lightly plays with it. :drool:

Since I don't like the usual forplay that most do (rubbing and fingering), I make up for it by the things mentioned above. :big grin:

Insomniac: you're not alone...I'm not fond of it either. The couple times he's traced my ear with a lip it was great, but once they (or any other body part) start leaving a trail of saliva I start to move out of the mood of the moment.

16. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

17. AlexC927

AlexC927 New Member

Yeah my gf loves this as well...but it does have to be done right...I'll stroke
    her body in this manner until I see that she's beginning to tremble. Usually this means that she's wet too and then I'll usually tease her for a bit before
    I go down on her.

She hates the teasing but it turns her on to no end and she especially loves when I have total control when she is bound and blindfolded. I think the sense of having absolutely no control of the situation turns her on.