To the engaged/married men of the Vag...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Miss Red, Jul 10, 2007.

1. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

When did you know you were ready to propose? What (if anything) played a role in your decision? I truly believe my SO is ready, but I don't want to get my hopes up....What to do?

2. Shrug

Shrug Die in a Kimbo fight

my g/f's dad owned a store but felt sick. She woke up at 5 am every morning and opened/closed the store for him without him asking her to.

alot of people talk about being good people or helping others out but you rarely see them actually make a little sacrifice to do it.

it really made me feel like she wasn't the average selfish girl, wed also been dating for about 3 years.

3. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

I knew I was going to marry her on our first date. I knew that if I didn't propose before 2 years I'd lose her - she's a smart woman and would not wait for me to get my shit together. So, 1 year and 11 months later I got her a ring and proposed.

Compare this to my ex-wife who I waited - no, avoided it for 7 years and finally did it out of a sense of obligation. Bad move, obviously.

4. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

Thanks for the honest responses...It helps.. you guys rock

5. GTSlow

GTSlow New Member

I knew there was something about her the first time that I saw her, and before we were dating and we were still friends I knew that I was in love with her one day when we went snowboarding.

I hadn't gone boarding in years, and she is a great snowboarder as were our other friends. I was way slow, but she chilled with me all day. Probably about a month later she was my girlfriend and I knew she was the girl that I wanted to marry.