To spread a little light on the P21S/S100 and Pinnacle Souveran product comparison...

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by Unknown User, Sep 16, 2004.

1. Unknown User

Unknown User New Member

I've been hearing a lot around the internet (also, some of my friends) that I can easily save $40-$50 if I went w/ S100 or P21S instead of Souveran because its the same product, just different labels. Also, they said that the maker of P21S is the same guy who made Pinnacle Souveran. I don't know if anyone here has heard these rumors before, but I wanted to find out the real deal.

So recently, I decided to send emails out to P21S and Pinnacle about these rumors. Basically, I asked both companies about the P21S/S100 product vs. the Pinnacle Souveran product. Asked them if they were the same product, different label, different color, different odor.

This is what I got back....

Response from Pinnacle:
    Response from P21S:
    Call it denial about buying a $70 jar of wax or truth that it does out perform P21S/S100 enough to offset the hit to the wallet, but I'm very happy w/ my Pinnacle after using P21S/S100 this entire summer on my cars.

2. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

They are definitely not the same products and Souveran is noticably better on black, red and other dark paint.

3. perry

perry burp

4. Unknown User

Unknown User New Member

5. GSRstilez

GSRstilez New Member

I just ordered some TS.

I am doing a side-by-side combo with Souveran. I'd much rather pay $30 for the TS than $60-70 for Souveran, but we will compare the look.

I will post results back.

6. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

Sean-when you evalute both products, also look at the paint at an angle, sometimes you can see very noticable differences that way.