To all the hot girls in the Vag.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by purplebeast, Dec 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

What does it feel like to walk into a place amd know you could have sex with whoever you wanted to? I've always wandered what that kind of power felt like.

2. armond

armond New Member

You don't have to be the hottest chick to get sex whenever you want.

An average chick could walk into a place, basically approach anyone they want with ideas of having sex, and then they could get it. Men are the ones who basically promote this.

3. purplebeast

Right. But avergae chicks run the slight possibility of getting turned down. Maybe cuz she aint worth him cheating on his girl or whatever. Im talking about the real hot ones that could truly get anyone they wanted at any given time.

4. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

Not every guy would willy nilly sleep with a hot chick

5. purplebeast

Im sorry. I should have been more specific. I should have said

any straight guy.

6. Epiphany

Epiphany 78% of all statistics are made up on the spot

unfortunately I've gone to clubs and I honestly think that there are so many guys out there with such low standards and they seem to be on a mission that it really doesn't matter what they go home with. Any girl can go to a bar or club and walk out with a guy any night here. It's pathetic really...

7. purplebeast

So you dont enjoy the power trip knowing you could bang any guy in the room?

8. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

Still.
    No.

9. Epiphany

Why would I?

10. purplebeast

Because it would be like a dream come true for a guy. Just knowing you can walk into any place and pick any girl you want to take home. With out BS lines or putting up an act. Just walk up to her and say, I wanna fuck you, foloow me. God, that would be a mind blowing power to have.

11. Epiphany

Thats not power to me. Thats nothing...

What do you have after that happens...? Nothing. Thats not power. Power lasts longer than 1 night.

Now if I could walk into a place and see a guy that I dig and I was "so hot" that I knew he'd stick around no sex or otherwise ...thats power.

12. purplebeast

Nha, I can be a "friend" or "nice" guy and get most any girl to stick arround w/o having sex with me. I would much rather her have sex with me whenever I say so. Thats power!

13. Epiphany

Yeah but we aren't talking about "friend" or "nice" person in this case... ;)

14. purplebeast

Im confused now. Why would you want a hot guy taht ur into to stick arround w/o sex?

15. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Maybe a dream come true for a guy who is a total fucking pig. Not for a normal guy.

16. Epiphany

If we are talking about power being able to walk into a bar and sleep with any pick of a guy... I don't see that as power. In my eyes thats not power because most guys (not all) have very low standards for one and would be willing to take just about anything offered. I also am not so sure that there is such thing as any person being safe of rejection no matter how hot you are. I shoot hot guys down all the time. No one is completely immune.

Secondly, in my opinion, I feel power goes beyond one night. What do girls have after they sleep with the guy? A guy who blows them off. Thats not powerful. How is that power?

For someone to stick around long enough to get to know and care about ...thats power. For a guy to notice that I'm worth more than that... that's power.

To answer your question, if I show interest in someone ...it's only because I want to get to know them and maybe eventually the rest will come later if it gets to that point and the guy shows me he is worth it.

:edited

17. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

must be a gayz....

18. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

This entire thread is very immature, lacking some general wisdom about human psyche and desire.

19. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

I think you're wrong. I'm sure that there are some commited men who wouldn't think twice about cheating on their wives or girlfriends.
    You know, the ones who AREN'T absolute scum ;)

20. Epiphany

There are...

Last thursday night I went out with my cousin and a friend. We usually go to a little pub every thursday night and just catch up on the week... shoot the shit...

This guy comes over to our table, twice. The first time he comes over from the very large table of males he was sitting with... he gets about 5 feet from our table and he's looking at me the whole time he's walking over and says..."OH SORRY! I thought you were someone I knew and haven't seen in a really long time." He stood around and chit chatted for a few and went back to his table.

The second time he actually came over grabbed a seat and sat down for awhile, occassionally throwing in a compliment. At one point he plopped his hand down on the table with a ring on his finger. It finally comes out that he's married. He sat with us for about 30 mins and after I went to use the restroom he eventually retreated to his table.

This guy didn't cheat but I'm sure if someone put the offer on the table he would have just based on how he was being. I know a lot of married guys who cheat on their wives. It's sick. I know a few guys who went to a bachelor party and many of them were married... they all got in the shower completely naked with the strippers. Probably did god only knows what else...

I feel so bad for their wives and half the time they know it. I just don't understand how anyone could live that way.

21. urban ape

urban ape take that take that take that

I understand where purplebeast is coming from. I have always wondered how it felt also.

Epiphany, what purplebeast is trying to say i think is:
    For a guy, getting laid is totally contingent on the female's decision 99% of the time. If guys had it their way, they would have as much casual sex with as many attractive single women as possible. However said guy cannot do so without consent from said girl. This herein is where the power lies. At least that's what i gather from this thread. :o

Since it is assumed that any straight single guy would fuck anything that comes his way, how does it feel to actually have the power to make it happen whenever you want?

22. zysus

zysus New Member

:werd:

23. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

Assumptions suck

24. purplebeast

Thank you. thats what I meant. I just wasnt very articulate after a few shots of tequila.

Regardless of whther the girl decides to use the power or not, its still there.

25. Epiphany

My opinion on this would probably not be a fair one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.