Tired & weak often

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by ZeeMox, May 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZeeMox

ZeeMox Opinions are like assholes. Fuck em. OT Supporter

And lately, not building too much muscle. Is it my diet? I've been balancing out the content pretty well (I think), and Im' sure I haven't been low on protein, but I've been spontaneously falling asleep for up to 13 hours on a regular basis :ugh2:

Is it my diet? I've been keeping it around 1600-1800 calories. I'm 5'5 and weigh 145 right now. (bolded for skimmers) Been weight training and using this calorie limit for the past 9 months or so. Managed to lose 50 lbs, and gain a good bit of muscle in the process (not sure how much fat I actually lost). Tonight I was feeling extremely exhausted again, and I had a big calorific meal of pasta, meat, and home-made potato crisps, and 20 minutes later I feel up and energetic as ever.

2. PreemO

PreemO OT Supporter

whats your daily diet, including macronutrient ratios, cals, and meal times

3. PreemO

PreemO OT Supporter

for comparison, IIRC at 145 i was taking 2500-3000, 154 maintained at 3500, at 165, i was gaining in excess of 4500cals,

4. ZeeMox

ZeeMox Opinions are like assholes. Fuck em. OT Supporter

Did you start out skinny with a higher metabolism? My goal wasn't to bulk so much as lose weight, I was a tubber with a raped metabolism. 50 lbs less at my height is a pretty massive difference though, especially since it was 1/4th my weight. At this point, I'm having trouble losing any more weight, so I'm trying to change my body composition and just gain muscle. Def. don't want to end up with teh fat again though :wtc:

As for those other specifics you asked for, I don't count closely enough to answer that. Meal times are every three hours from the time I wake up for a total of either five or six meals. Around 300 calories each, perhaps slightly over. I just try to get decent amounts of good carbs and protein through various cereals, sandwiches, meats, etc. I could use a few more greens, but otherwise :dunno:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.