SRS tired of this

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by cooldragon, May 21, 2007.

1. cooldragon

cooldragon New Member

today was my bday and it started out all right.. i had to work and all the coworkers wanted to go out to eat. work was cool and afterwards we ended up going and iwas thinking that me and my friends would hang out after eating with some coworkers and chill. that was the plan for the last week and when it happened only 1 friend showed up to the resturant and 5 of my coworkers came. two of them forgot to change their schedule and had to work till late, 1 had no money and decided not to come, one fell asleep and one had no ride and decided not to call. my best friend fell asleep! and woke up called me and left me a voice mail saying he was sorry. my other best friend or i thought he was, couldnt get a ride to a resturant so he decided not to come and never called after telling me he had no ride.

we were in resturant for 2 hours and everyone went home so for the last 5 hours i just drove on pissed off and angry at them and myself. its frustrating to know that they just do not give a shit. one showed up and i was happy he did but the others just do not care. these are people i see on a daily to semidaily basis.

i mean i am not good at making friends and it has bothered me for a long time. its a very lonely feeling and i hate it. i mean for the past year and a half i forced myself to hang out with alot of different people but in all of them i felt like i did not know any of them too well and felt a disconect. the few that i thought i connected with decide not to show up. i wanna keep trying but i just do not want to care anymore about people and just forget this. maybe its karma or maybe i am just a total social retard. maybe i dont get too close to people for some reason and that causes the discoonect. i dont know what to do

Last edited: May 21, 2007
  2. Jadix

Jadix The Nice Guy

could you please space that out a bit? it is very hard to read.

In what ways do you try to make friends?

3. imraven52

imraven52 New Member

mod edit: this isn't the off-topic section,where we ask for AV's, adress the issues instead

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2007
  4. PanzerAce

PanzerAce Active Member

Don't know about you, but in a way this made me feel better when my birthday didn't go so well."

5. cooldragon

cooldragon New Member

that quote is true. i definitly questioned if i have grown up and done something and if i am heading in the right direction i am dissapointed in myself for not holding up to my expectations. i just turned 21 and and i told myself last year i will change for the better but i have gone one step down in my eyes. i am going to have keep fighting but yesterday was hell. i am a little better today and i will use this to become a better person. i hope i can do that

6. PanzerAce

PanzerAce Active Member

well, stick with it. And remember, there are multiple ways to change for the better, maybe you just need to try a different method.

7. cooldragon

cooldragon New Member

man i just saw my 2 friends and they said they decided to go to another friends house and chill over there. it pisses me off oh well..

8. Gregsaidthat

Gregsaidthat "Individuality is the new conformity"

You need to open up your circle of friends.

9. cooldragon

cooldragon New Member

i am trying to do that. i know last year at this time i actually had a good group of friends and i always had something going on but i lost the whole group and now i have a scattered number of friends. I am alone alot of times and i also have a problem with being with people on 1 on 1. i get anxious and feel like i have to make that person stay interested and beat up myself if they get bored or gets dull. its a double edge sword. i just feel like a big ass loser who cant get his shit together