tired of his confusin mind games

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ConfusedChic, Apr 20, 2005.

1. ConfusedChic

ConfusedChic Guest

ok so i had been with my boyfriend for about 6mths when he decided to put us on a random break bc he said he was so busy..eventually, he stopped paying alot of attention..stopped calling just to talk..and only really called when he wanted something. we finally officially broke up because he said he "needed time" and wanted jus to be left alone for a couple of weeks for no apparent reason..and he started treating me really bad by shouting and cursing at me. anyways, so its been about a week since we broke up and he hasnt even called but claims he doesnt hate me or its not b/c he wants to stop talkin...he hasnt given me a reason for why all of a sudden he jus stopped talkin to me..he claimed i was the 'One' for him and he wanted to marry me and all that stuff...he was so excited about me meetin his family..even his older sister who none of his ex's have met..he said that was a big step...he told me he loved me more than anyone he had ever been wit...im soo confused b/c i still love him and now b/c he's suddenly stop talkin to me and ignoring i feel everything we had was all jus bullshit...and it hurts to think he never cared..i was soo scared of gettin hurt and thats what has happened...its like he doesnt want me to leave but yet he doesnt want to be wit me either...

2. camo~

camo~ I LURK

He has another girlfriend.

3. jjwilson1

jjwilson1 New Member

He has another GF. That simple if a guy is getting your pie and decides he wants a break its because he is trying to get a better fish. He doesnt want anything to do with you right now because he wants something else. If you keep following him like you do, he will never come back.

4. The Scientist

The Scientist New Member

Honestly, let him go and move on. He's totally blowing you off. There's no need to sit around and worry over him, or try to make him talk to you or be around you. It will only annoy him or irritate him which will be more hurtful to you in the end. He's not feeling your relationship anymore but that's cool. People grow out of needing the same things and same people and perhaps that's what happened here.

It doesn't mean this his feelings or wishes and wants for you were never real. But, maybe things or experiences in his life has changed his scope and what he wants out of them and you no longer fit anymore. Don't beat yourself up over it. Just remember warmly the time you did have with him and let all the other stuff go and try to make the best of it and move on. Hang in there. Time truly does heal all wounds.

*Also, you may want to try this in The Asylum. I'm sure you'll get much more kinder, supporting responses there. :hug:

5. lilceez112

lilceez112 New Member

he is gettin poon from somewhere else.

6. hi2u2

hi2u2 New Member

either 1) he has another girl or 2) he sees how serious this is, all that about meeting his family, which no other girls done, might be freaking him out. You know, settling down, etc, it just might be freaking him out.

Give him time to calm down. Back away, dont cling. If he really loved you, hell come back

7. JaxFlJon

JaxFlJon Guest

+1
    Also guys dont really play mind games. Looks like he has made it obvious that he doesn't want to see you anymore.