FRK Tips?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by knucks, Apr 27, 2006.

1. knucks

knucks Active Member

I posted this in the Vaginarium but figured I would get more responses here...

My girlfriend and I got some handcuffs, whipped cream, and some edible body powder somethingorother.

We've used the handcuffs once before, but the other stuff we haven't done anything with. Any suggestions/tips on what to do? Like I got the general idea but if anyone who has used whipped cream before would like to chime in, that'd be nice

2. foreverLost

foreverLost New Member

smear it on her nipples, and teasingly lick it off etc etc ;) i wouldnt suggest putting it near her hoohaa though.

and make sure to jump in the shower right after, that stuff will get rank in a good 20 mins + heat

3. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

Just to repost what I said in the other section
    So anyway, my "Tips" make sure you do it on an old sheet or something else that is easily washable or that you don't care if it gets ruined. And as the other person here said, don't put sugary stuff near a girls pussy as it can cause yeast infections.

4. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

i don't recommend whipped cream for two reasons, one because it melts so quickly and essentially becomes the consistency of coffee creamer in no time, and two, because if it gets all over everything and you don't wash right away, you're going to have sour milk smell in your sheets, clothes, carpet, etc.

the dusting powder that you're talking about, I'm guessing, is probably the kama sutra honey dusting stuff.

keep it away from your/her eyes and her vagina... everything else is fair game. it can be irritating to sensitive skin and especially places that secrete fluids. but its fun to dust on with the feather duster, which of course tickles, and then lick and kiss it off. from what i've heard, it tastes pretty good.