Tips with foreplay

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by TokenBlackGuy, May 16, 2008.

1. TokenBlackGuy

TokenBlackGuy New Member

Sooo im looking for some tips on foreplay. Recent I just tried it out and I think Im liking it. Help me out here!!! What do some of yall like to do?

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

3. TokenBlackGuy

TokenBlackGuy New Member

I usually just play around to see wat stimulates her the most then play around with that. :)

4. lolerskates

lolerskates New Member

when fingering my gf in and up and lots of pressure makes her cum like crazy

5. euphoric

euphoric Who else here has some pants? Moderator

I usually put my fingers around his "member" aka Winkie until it becomes filled with blood. From there, I lower myself into his region and perform orally on him. He will do the same to me, and the rest is....well, it's magical.

6. GammaRadiation

GammaRadiation Active Member

I usually start with the ears/tendons on the neck. Move to the chest. Stomach. Skip her special areas and go for the inner thighs then work my way back up. I go in really close, maybe even bite the tendon on her inner thigh or nip at her lips...never touch it. Then I move back up to her chest/neck area then back down for a little lick before we fuck.

Driving girls insaine waiting for sexual pleasure > just giving it to them

She doesnt like giving head while sober. lol. But I've never had fantastic head so I dont really know what I'm missing. I dont have a problem being ready after I have to hold myself back to torture her.

7. PlutoBHG

PlutoBHG New Member

imagine feeling so good you curl up into a little ball, your eyes roll into the back of your head, your mouth grinds and your lips flicker/pucker and you make the strangest noises youve ever heard..........thats what you are missing from fantastic head lol

8. GammaRadiation

GammaRadiation Active Member

I dont like the feeling of overwhelming sexual pleasure. I tend to just pull away, much like when I am being tickled.

I guess I just dont think a mouth will ever be a suitable replacement for a vigina in my book.