TAT Tips to let piercings close up

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by MarshyTheKid, Oct 12, 2009.

1. MarshyTheKid

MarshyTheKid New Member

I recently took out a couple piercings, 2 g lobes. I realize they may not close, or close all the way, but any tips to get them to close up the quickest, or should I just leave the jewelry out and let them run its course?

2. TWG

TWG New Member

leaving the jewelry out is a good start. they probably will never close all the way but they should close up enough that you cant see through them any more.

3. BlkDrgnZ28

BlkDrgnZ28 OT Supporter

not the greatest sugestion but, right after i stretched from 2g to 0g i ended up getting both my plugs tugged on very hard by taking my motorcycle helmet off, and they swoll. i took they plugs out to let them heal, about 2 weeks later i went to put something back in since they werent bothering me anymore and it put me in pain to push a 6g through. pissing off freshly stretched peircings have always wanted to close back up on me not probably something worth trying but its always an idea.

why are you letting them close back up? my 2g barely looked like they were stretched at all after being out for a few hours, but i also have very stretchy skin too