Tips on Teasing?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JohnJohnJohnson, Apr 11, 2006.

1. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

I love being teased, but it's pretty easy for a girl to do it, especially since guys are visually oriented. I was hoping to get some tips and explicit descriptions about how to tease your gf sexually from both guys and girls in here. Feel free to share even very small things that you do. :x:

2. the_wheel_man

the_wheel_man Now I'm stealing her body and taking it home...

Teasing Intro.

Generally, I have found it far easier to tease a girl than to be teased myself. But I suppose this is because I don’t respond to teasing and prefer to be the one in charge when it comes to the matter.

In my experience, I have found that girls are generally less responsive to visual stimulation than guys are. So the key to teasing a girl is to use touch, to use verbal communication and even non verbal communication. (Such as suggestive looks, staring, etc)

If you want to tease a girl by touch this is a quick example of something to try; (you can use either your tongue or fingers whatever suits the situation)

Run your fingers/tongue softly and slowly up your girl’s leg, starting at the ankle and running upwards (this only really works if they are wearing a skirt or nothing)

If they are wearing a skirt, go as high as the last bit of exposed skin (the hem of the skirt) and then go back down again. Each time you do this, gradually get higher (do this VERY slowly, only go up a few millimeters each time) If she is not wearing anything, pick a spot on her leg to start at, and then work upwards from there (once again a few millimeters each time). Also be sure to run your fingers/tongue along her inner thighs as well as the top of her legs.

Once you get as high as her pussy, don’t just dive straight in and start fingering or eating her, this will ruin all your work up to this point. Run a finger or your tongue around it, trace the outline of the lips, then slowly run your finger or tongue through the middle of the outer lips. Do this for a few minutes, then finally finger or eat her. By this time, she should be very aroused and wet. If you want to be really mean, keep fingering or eating her (either clit stimulation or spot stimulation, or both. whatever she prefers) until she can’t take any more and begs for you to fuck her (this begging isn’t always verbal, so make sure you are attune to her non verbal begging too)

Other good places to use to tease a girl are;

Neck: kiss it all over, slowly and softly, or nibble and bite her, if she likes that. You can also leave a hickey or two if you want to.

Ears: These are one of the most sensitive areas on a girl (or guy :eek3:) Nibble and suck on her earlobes, trace the outline of her ear with your tongue.

Chest: run your fingers or tongue slowly and softly all over her chest, you can also kiss her all over, this works well too.

Breasts: When it comes to sucking on them, don’t dive right in, tease her a bit little first. Trace around them with your fingers or tongue (tongue works best) and in a spiral motion with your tongue slowly go up to the areola, once you are at the areola, run your tongue around it, and around the nipple. Spend a few minutes on each breast and then suck on them if you so desire. Or make her wait, depending on how mean you are feeling.

Anticipation is a good form of teasing also;

Tell her what you are going to do to her, make sure to describe it in great detail. Then make her wait for it, don’t do for a few days, or hours, depending on time. Make her think about it before hand. Make her want it, but then make sure YOU decide when she gets it.

If you are already fingering her, eating her, fucking her or whatever. Bring her to the edge of orgasm, and then cease all contact. Make her wait for a few minutes, or even hours. Make her wait a day or two if you are truly sadistic. You can add some extra spice to this by restraining her while doing this (but don’t leave her restrained for more than a few hours)

You can also use sensory depravation, Take away one of her senses (sight is the best one to remove). Then proceed to tease her, or have your way with her. You can do this while she is restrained, or when she is not. You can add this to any form of teasing that you like really, it will make it more intense for her however you use it.

Just remember this, to tease someone you must have REALLY good self control, you can’t just begin and then give in and fuck her, or whatever. You need to be able to follow through with your teasing, you need to make sure that you can hold out longer than she can. For some guys this is impossible, and perhaps teasing isn’t for them, but if you have the self control and the urge to dominate teasing is great fun for both you and your girl.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2006
  3. JohnJohnJohnson

thank you. this is going to be good. in fact maybe they should sticky that post or something. also if anyone else would like to add something please do.

4. the_wheel_man

lol if this is going to get stickied, i could re-wite that to be a whole lot easier to follow.

5. JohnJohnJohnson

go for it. i will save it on my pc even if they don't sticky it. :naughty:

6. Jinx

Jinx Active Member

Massages always get me worked up.. Have her lay on her stomach and start rubbing her back like normal. Focus on her lower back with strong circles. As you go up her back, trace your fingers lightly over her sides and graze the side of her breast slowly.. Almost like a mistake. Go lower and massage her ass/hips, lightly grasping at her hips every once in awhile. Move to her thighs and do the same "mistake"-style against her sex every once in awhile.. Not with your fingers, but with your wrist or the back of your hand..

Make sure that all of the sexual touches are "accidental", like you didn't even mean them.

Then again, I'm kind of weird sexually. :dunno:

7. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

If I'm teasing, I wait until we are with a bunch of people, and then I walk up to him, put my hand to his ear like I'm telling him a secret, and then I nibble and lick his ear...It's fun...

8. the_wheel_man

I updated my post.

9. JohnJohnJohnson

That's really hot. Have you tried other things?

10. JohnJohnJohnson

yeah, she has no problem teasing me though. or i wouldn't mind more visual teasing but i'm not concerned about her ability to please me. i just think my teasing could be improved a lot.

11. lauren

lauren Active Member

give me tips on visually (or otherwise) teasing a guy. :x:

ill think of some things for you in the meanwhile :o

12. the_wheel_man

masterbate infront of him and make it so he cant touch you. only see you.

but why would you want to tease a guy, thats no fun... now teasing a girl, that is fun.

13. lauren

lauren Active Member

haha. i want to tease a guy.... just maybe not right yet :hsugh:

but noted. :o

how about long distance teasing? other than video/pics :x:

14. JohnJohnJohnson

Boobs are great for me, ass is hot but not as hot as breasts, so I don't speak for the ass men here. The guy has to like being teased to the point of no more self-control, bc otherwise he will just grab you by force along the way. Sometimes I just like to let myself get turned on by my gf's appearance and mannerisms without doing anything, just letting the lust build.

Low-cut shirts ftw. That way you can lean forwards a little more than usual to show off cleavage. Other things too ... Rubbing your hands along your body unnecessarily when you would stretch. Making noises that sound a little bit like moaning when you would normally sigh (works well if you're on his lap). Straddling his lap and starting a serious conversation with him while you carefully put your breasts in his face. My gf has this awesome way of wiggling her butt when she walks. She acts as if it's accidental while she does it and it drives me nuts. Sometimes she will be holding my hand and she will place it against her breast, which is not teasing so much but is just a cute thing I remembered that she does to turn me on. If your boyfriend enjoys getting head from you, putting anything cylindrical in your mouth and sucking on it can be done sexually, an ongoing reminder of how you give blowjobs.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2006
  15. JohnJohnJohnson

well unnote that please. the seductive woman is the biggest turn-on that i fantasize about. like say my gf walks up to me, topless, when i'm sitting down, gets on my lap, faces me, rubs her nipple gently across my lips, says "hey, baby." in a soft voice, and presses herself against me. :coolugh: sex time

16. lauren

lauren Active Member

:rofl:

noted. thanks. i just dont do sexy well. im reeally tired, but ill get back to this tomarrow.

thanks for the suggestions :)

17. ebbnflo

ebbnflo REAL- LAOT Hermit

LOVELY. I don't think that is weird in any way. Sounds highly effective.
    ETA- I should say it IS highly effective because I have had that done to me before. NOICE.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2006
  18. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

I
    I like for my man touch me lightly, especially if it is the
    tease....sneaky stroke of the hair (slight tug), breathe on the back of the neck, pat on the butt. It let's me know he's into me.

19. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

touch her everywhere BUT her pussy. It drives me mad... actually my man has been SOOO good at teasing me i've managed to have an orgasm just from him nibbling on my ear or sucking on my nipples. now THAT is hot!

20. JohnJohnJohnson

no frickin way. that is amazing. he didn't touch your vagina at all?

21. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

nope... not at all! heehee.