Tips on going from a conversation to getting physical

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Minkish, Oct 3, 2007.

1. Minkish

Minkish Tomorrow's as close as yesterday

Okay, so here's my problem:

I've never been good at going from a conversation, to making out or more with a girl who is into me at a party.

I'm a pretty attractive guy, I've got a lot of confidence, I'm not really that affraid to approach women, and I've been in quite a few situations where I can tell a girl is into me and wants a little more, but I just don't know how to proceed from there.

Hell, I've even got myself a banging single appartment where I'd love to bring some girls back to, but I don't know how to get them to come back there.

Any tips on when/where/how to transition would be greatly appreciated, because my friends are hosting a massive 150-200 person toga party, and I want to be able to seal the deal with a girl.

2. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Casual talking leads to breaking the ice, continue getting more and more personal, bust out some anecdotes, funny stories, harvest some smiles, move closer, when she laughs touch her gently, touch her hand, laugh with her, look into her eyes... ask her things about herself, say things like "really" and look genuine/interested, come even closer, when you feel you guys have built the proper amount of rapport, continue looking into her eyes, if she's digging you by now you can move in for the kill, if she isn't time to move on.

How do you tell? she's either smiling/looking at you and close or she's looking off elsewhere and trying to move off ;)

3. Minkish

getting to that point is not what I have the problem is. I can tell when a girl is into me.

What I need to master is how to seal the deal after I know that. I don't know, it's as if I always just feel mad akward going and trying to make out with a girl in the middle of a party. So how do I remedy that?

4. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Just ask her if she wants to go talk somewhere where you two can have a little more privacy, better yet; take her by the hand and tell her you're kidnapping her for her own good ;)... Then take her to bedroom/basement/outside into grassy area, have fun. The key is just having fun/being playful... Don't get so serious about it, wohhh the FIRST MOVE! oh no, bla bla. relax and enjoy the ride.

5. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

"Hey, some friends and I are gonna go back to my place..."
    "Hey, I've had enough of this party, let's go back to my place..."

Why are you trying to over-complicate things?

6. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

:werd:

7. Minkish

:dunno: I just tend to over-analize shit and have quite a bit of trouble making the first move.

8. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

So stop thinking and start moving, problem solved.

9. ptwiggens

ptwiggens New Member

This conversation would be so much better if we were cuddling right now.

10. Minkish

fixed

11. Minkish

well, I'll try to not get so damned nervous when things are gonna go down, and hopefully that will get me somewhere on Friday.

I'll keep you guys posted

12. Slick

Slick New Member

stop being such a pussy and use your god damn apartment?

13. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

there's nothing wrong with making out a little bit in the middle of a party, as long as it doesn't get too physical and gross.

just do it a little bit in the middle of the party, and if she reciprocates, ask her to come with you somewhere private.

14. mrchina

mrchina Guest

:naughty:

15. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

ROFL straight out of Sinn's blog :bowdown:

Here's the deal, dude... and this is tried and true, verifiable by a ton of guys.

When it comes down to it, semantics don't matter, suggestion isn't the issue, and making safe, calculated moves aren't what we want here.

You know she's into you. Now she wants to be treated like the sexual creature she is. She's a woman, and she thinks about sex just as much as you do. That being said, she can't wait for you to show some balls and say or do something with some real confidence.

This doesn't mean go for a crazy makeout or grab her and molest her. It doesn't mean try to creep her out and fuck her on the spot. Be chill.

Casually just say "I think you're sexy", or "something draws me to you, I just can't put my finger on it." "We like eachother, don't we" has worked great for me as well. And it's not a question. It's a statement. You're saying it with assertiveness.

Don't be afraid to tell a girl you like her. Believe me it's a big relief for her when you say it and she likes you back. It shows you have more confidence than just body language or ability to talk to someone. It shows her you dont care if she rejects you, but that you're confident enough she'll recieve it well.

These aren't the canned kiss closes you'll find from PUAs and whatnot. They are just the natural ways of moving towards a sexual interest.

You could even just say "I like you" and point to her cheek and say "kiss". If she does it, you've got your answer.

Don't think TOO much into it, but when you feel it just say it.

16. TXLBS

TXLBS New Member

Ask her if she saw the fight outside.

17. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

works every time!

18. Savage5point0

Savage5point0 Im an asshole.

Two easy simple tips for bars / parties. (assuming youre pretty sure the girl is into you aka shes touching your arm, laughing at your stupid jokes, smiling at you a lot)

If you want her to go back to your place, an easy, non threatening thing to say is to ask her if she wants to go have a few more drinks at your place. Say you just picked up this really good bottle of whatever and that you guys should go have a couple drinks. Its easy, it doesnt seem like youre trying to just fuck her, and it seems like youre going to go do something fun.

If you want to make things a bit easier once you get back to your place, kiss the girl while you are still at the bar / party. Just leaning in for a kiss can be intimidating, so try this. During your conversation (at a positive moment, like after you've told a joke or given a compliment) give her a smile and say something like, youre a lot of fun, im glad I came out tonight. Then point to your cheek and say in a kind of funny devilish manner, how about a kiss, and smile at her. She will of course do it, because a kiss on the cheek is nothing, grandpa gets a kiss on the cheek. But the thing is you have already implanted the notion of her kissing you into her head. Immediately after she does that, smile or wink at her and then point to your lips and maybe lean in just a fraction of an inch, you dont even have to say anything. She will lean in and kiss you! I dont know if this sounds stupid writing it out, but this simple move has never failed me. You just have to play it with confidence.

19. operationrob

operationrob OT Supporter

nervous? you should be socially lubricated if you're at a party! "hey want to go back to my place and have some drinks?"