Tips on getting a girl from school..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Mugen92GS-R, Oct 9, 2006.

1. Mugen92GS-R

Mugen92GS-R New Member

Theres this girl in one of my poli-sci classes whos super fucking cute, and today me, her and a few other people went to the library to study for our midterm. Anyways, I think she was pretty interested as afterwords she asked me if I wanted to join her ( and her friend ) in the cafe for some lunch, but I had a meeting with one of my professors so had to decline :(

Anyways, we're never really "alone", and I was thinking the best way to get together was to see if she wanted to study sometime at a local starbucks or so ( she lives close to me ). The online blackboard lists enrolment and email addresses... do you all think it would be OK to send an email suggesting we meet up for some food and study time and include my phone number in it? How would the game elite go about this as I don't really wanna single her out and say "Hey, lets go study... alone" when everyone else is around...

I've been outta the "game" for quite some time now.. so go easy on me. any suggestions would be awesome... thanks guys

2. Vote_Quimby

Vote_Quimby New Member

play it cool and somewhat hard to get. she'll come around. studying at starbuck's might be the ticket

3. AngerRising

AngerRising Guest

Don't e-mail her, lol.

4. Tiberium

Tiberium Active Member

You're on the right track...but it would be waaayyy better if you ask her in person. Remeber, there's nothing to be nervous about...just be casual and ask her to study with you. The odds of her rejecting you are slim to none.

edit: whoa 3 replies in one minute

5. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

ask in person

6. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Honestly if you want to be slick about it, you could suggest that all of the members of the study group exchange numbers. Then, just call her up and say "Hey can you meet me at Starbucks and bring that _____ handout? I must've misplaced my copy."

Then, when she shows up (presumably alone) you can take things from there. :bigthumb:

7. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

I'd make your intentions clear - you don't want to study with her, do you? No, you want to go on a date with her to get to know her better. Give her a heads up.

Go find her, make small talk, flirt with her for a few minutes (2-3 max), and then say something like "Hey, you know, you seem significantly more normal that most of the women around here, how'd you like to go on a date with me? Nothing fancy, just Starbucks, Thursday at say 7:00. We can just chill and get to know each other a little better."

Then she will either accept or come up with an excuse. If she accepts, or suggests a different day because she has plans, go for it. If she gives ANY excuse, be polite and say "Hey, I totally understand! No worries! :big grin: " and walk away (she rejected you.)

Now that she KNOWS it's a date, check out how she dresses. Is she all made up? Nice outfit? Hair done? Etc.? Or does she show up in her sweatpants? This is a guage of her interest level in you.

You pay her way. No double dates. Dress your best. If it goes well, tell her you will call her. Do NOT say when, do NOT call her the next day, do NOT bring her a gift, do NOT buy her anything fancy. This should be a $10 date max. No movies, no dinners, nothing like that. Just you... and ... her ... talking.

Let her do most of the talking. Filrt and joke with her. Be playful and happy. Do NOT talk about anything boring, serious, or scary (cars, computers, drugs, guns, SEX - NO SEX TALK!!! Flirt! ;) - politics, religion, death, war, GW Bush, school, etc.) Ask her where she grew up. Did she like it? What was the best thing about it? Would she ever go back? Who was her best friend? Keep it flowing and happy, but don't interrogate her. When she asks you questions, try to joke. i.e., "How old are you?" You say "Man, I'll be 13 next week, don't tell the barista or they'll card me." or make her guess (my favorite.) Ask her if she has a favorite pet.

The goal is to find out as much about her and if you have things in common.

If you hit it off well, you could walk to another location to just keep things going.

At the end of the night, go for a GENTLE and SLOW goodnight kiss - IF you think things went well. If you get it, you're good to go. If not, or you get a handshake, you may not want to suggest another date.

Remember, be up front about your intentions. You *think* you like her, but she has to PROVE herself to you. Looks alone don't mean a thing in my book any more, after meeting dozens of boring hot chicks who are dead fucks, deadbeats, and are dead horrible to be with. Set your standards, keep them.

i.e., I won't date a smoker, a drug user, a chick who is materialistic, depressed, overweight. I like tall, thin, brunette, educated, etc.

Just be as mature as possible, and take the lead. Make the decisions when you are together. Ie., she wants something to eat, pick the place. If she doesn't agree, offer two more places, then pick one of the three. Be a leader, be an adult, she will appreciate it. :)

Good luck!

8. volcomstoner

volcomstoner New Member

Sounds like Diablo is has very high self-esteem :bigok: . Being able to talk to girls like that, with so much confidence and poise. Some people aren't like that, and even if you do make it sound easier than it is... people get butterflies.
    I think it's great advice. And as long as you can put yourself out on a platter like that and walk away the same even if the tray did fall... at least you are that much stronger.

I find it more attractive if a guy is more assertive and knows what he wants. If I'm not sure that he's THAT into me, then I react in more suddle manner. I definitly think that "studying" would be the best way to approach this, because then you get to know her, get comphy being around her, and then things can lead from there.

9. crazy15

crazy15 New Member

ask in person. not email

10. Guitar_fool

Guitar_fool Guest

cant put it any better the pacodiablo

11. tominos

tominos New Member

POCO ALWAYS comes through with good advice. which reminds me, i need to get off my ass and make some moves.

12. phreekill

phreekill radioclit

in person ftw:cool:

13. Bigsnake

Bigsnake OT Supporter

Do something other than studying... invite her to coffee or something, otherwise you risk her just becoming a study friend if that is all you two do together.

14. SabZ

SabZ New Member

:eek4: WTF?!

15. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Basically avoid topics that *could* upset people. Seems I upset you, huh? ;) Your response is a PERFECT example of why guys need to learn to keep their mouths shut. What if the OP had been on a date and brought this up, and she got offended by what he said?

"The less you talk, the longer you last." Remember that.

"Never be serious." If you can do it, flirt and joke instead of be serious.